Rebranding Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Rebranding Trend ReportThe Rebranding Trend Report examines ways that brands can recreate themselves, from deconstruction and simplification to identifying with a specific target market to co-branding with businesses of a particular theme. It explores the strategies that are most effective in rebranding businesses for different reasons, from things like low awareness to negative associations. Looking at packaging, advertising and product design, we give guidance on creating new identities that are linked to specific feelings and imagery.
Who Custom Rebranding Market Research is ForFor any brand manager or social media specialist who is struggling in attracting or retaining a consumer market, this report is an ideal tool. Helpful for food, fashion and electronic brands, among others like graphic designers, this report will prove useful for many rebranding projects. The Rebranding Trend Report gives specific insights on how brands can create new identities for increased consumer interest, with examples of strategies that have worked previously across industries.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Rebranding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Rebranding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: branding, co-branding, rebranding strategies, brand simplification, brand identity, brand construction and rebranding trends. Other Sample Topics: Food Marketing, Video Advertising, Rural, Holiday, Online Contest, Print Advertising, LGBT Activism, Co-Branded Tech, Consumer Participation, Social Reward, Promotional Giveaway, Holiday Ad, Pop-Up Display, Targeted Advertising, Heritage Packaging, Multiculturalism, Family Ad, Sponsored Content, TV Marketing, Labeling, [More]
Sample Rebranding Market Research ReportOur Rebranding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Rebranded HipBrands relaunch products with a fresh approach to target younger audiences
- Rebranded GreenRecognizing a need to stay relevant, brands incite eco-conscious makeovers
- Abstract RebrandingNotable brands are turning to artistic imagery to stay relevant
- Social RebrandingBig brands turn to niche networking to create a more genuine overall appeal
- Infantized ActivityAs childhood activity decreases, parents and brands reframe healthy living
- Nutritional EfficiencyNutritional supplements are given an even more convenient rebranding
- Health-Conscious ConvenienceEdibles designed for the microwave get a wellness-focused rebranding
- Brand DeconstructionOrganizations appear more approachable by reverting to simplicity
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 1,074 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 5,370 examples
- 8,291+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 41,455 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Rebranding
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $999 / month
for 1 custom report / month