Brand Collaboration Trend Report
1. High-Level Brand Collaboration Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Brand Collaboration Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Brand Collaboration Trend ReportThe Brand Collaboration Trend Report examines the latest examples of co-branded products, services and marketing campaigns. Used in a variety of industries, brand collaborations can accomplish a number of things. Co-branded campaigns are often used to unite two distinct consumer bases, or as an innovative method to explore unchartered territories and discover new demographics. Seen in the fashion, beauty, food and beverage industries, brand collaborations are indicative of the versatile consumer preferences, tastes and desires that modern brands are catering to.
Who Custom Brand Collaboration Market Research is ForThis report is catered towards marketers, advertisers, brand managers, social media specialists and retail executives. This report cites the most successful and relevant collaboration examples, shedding light on how top-tier brands find new ways to re-invent their image, excite existing consumers and also gain access to new audiences. The Brand Collaboration Trend Report is a curated selection of the most recent trends in this field. Utilize our research to gain a better understanding of this branding and marketing strategy, and gain inspiration from noteworthy examples.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Brand Collaboration ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Brand Collaboration Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: partnership, co-branded, industries, fashion, food, beverage, branding, collaborate, limited edition and brand collaboration trends. Other Sample Topics: Small Appliance, Graffiti, Backyard, Modern Retail, Household Appliance, Office Furniture, Bathroom, Kitchen Design, Seating Solution, American Home, Chopstick, Greeting Card, Workspace Decor, Cabin, Multifunctional Tech, Shared Office, Human Anatomy, Pillow, Dual-Purpose, 3D-Printed Decor, [More]
Sample Brand Collaboration Market Research ReportOur Brand Collaboration research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Imposed InteractionDesigners create workspaces that force collaboration and idea-sharing
- Unpredictable CollaborationUnrelated brands are coming together to sell the best of both worlds
- Co-Branded FestivalMoving beyond musical entertainment, festivals integrate pop-up stations
- Confectionery CollaborationChocolate and candy brands collaborate to create hybrid sweets
- Footwear FusionCollaborative co-branding concepts dominate contemporary shoe concepts
- Service Co-BrandingService companies team up with familiar brands to accelerate customer service
- Hyper-Niche PositioningProduct ranges appeal to hyper-niche interests rather than age or market
- Co-Branded TechTech companies team up with other brands to explore new territory
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 853 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 3,678 examples
- 9,612+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 54,473 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
= $3,788 - Save 28%
PRO Platform & Presentations
for 1 custom report / month