Brand Launch Trend Report
1. High-Level Brand Launch Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Brand Launch Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Brand Launch Trend ReportThe Brand Launch Trend Report focuses on the important subject of how to properly introduce the consumer public to a new brand entering the marketplace. We examine best practices by new companies, both major and minor, that were able to immediately create a successful level of brand awareness and engagement.
Who Custom Brand Launch Market Research is ForUse this report to gain the insight needed to properly launch an upcoming brand or re-brand for numerous different products or services. By studying different techniques like promotional events and marketing strategies, readers will become fully prepared and ready to adopt a winning strategy for introducing their brand to the market. The Brand Launch Trend Report is an excellent educational resource for producing successful results based on proven market and industry trends.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Brand Launch ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Brand Launch Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Brand, Brand Launch, Marketing, Branded Event, Strategy, Product, Promotion, Celebration, Brand Awareness and brand launch trends. Other Sample Topics: Branded Personalization, Athletic Campaign, Flexible Packaging, Shockvertising, Vending Machine, Abstract Packaging, Naturalistic Branding, Dispensing, Online Marketing, Sweet Sixteen, Minimalist Packaging, Movie Campaign, Consumerism, Sensory Experience, Film Production, Campaign, Digital Marketing, Movie Poster, Pop-Up Dining, Street Marketing, [More]
Sample Brand Launch Market Research ReportOur Brand Launch research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Multi-Sensory TerminalElaborate, interactive retail pop-ups delight and engage busy travelers
- Legacy MerchandisingBrands design spaces to educate consumers on company heritage
- Urban MarketingMarketing campaigns turn to urban environments for heightened engagement
- Branded SamplingBrands focus on sample sizes to offer consumers variety
- Experiential SamplingDrinking experiences are heightened with creative, interactive elements
- Branded SharingBrands leverage millennial values with sharing economy initiatives
- Brand BlasphemyBrands challenge their heritage with unexpected offerings
- Branded ResidencyBrands invest in the arts with unique artist-in-residence programs
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 269 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,244 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,754 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly