Color Trend Report
1. High-Level Color Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Color Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Color Trend ReportThe Color Trend Report will thoroughly explore the ways brands use colors and hues to connect with consumers. The Color Trend Report is an enlightening guide that will bring awareness of colorization and how brands are using particular colors to connect with consumers on emotional levels. The report will also look at iconic brands such as Coca-Cola and McDonald’s as they have used color as a major part of brand image, brand association and as a trademark strategy.
Who Custom Color Market Research is ForBusiness professionals working within the marketing industry will find this report to be an ideal resource for understating branded colorization as it connects to emotion and brand recognition. Similarly, advertisers and graphic designers will be able to explore the way consumers connect brands to colors and how this can alter the way ads and logos are perceived. The Color Trend Report will bring you the most cutting-edge insight on how to use color as a major brand strategy, which will ensure that you remain a front-runner within your industry.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Color ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Color Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: color, brand colors, logo, print ad, iconic colors, color association and color trends. Other Sample Topics: Portrait, Natural Aesthetic, Outerwear Design, Male Cosmetic, Suit, Eyewear Design, Skirt, Hair, Athletic Fashion, Collegiate Apparel, Fashion Accessory, Fall Fashion, Male Hygiene, Plastic Surgery, Outdoor Activity, Mens Fashion, Pendant, T-Shirts, Minimalist Fashion, Nail Art, [More]
Sample Color Market Research ReportOur Color research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Typographic BrandingTo stand apart from minimalist products, brands are turn to typography
- Branding SubtletyCatering to female buyers, brands utilize soft colors to exhibit elegance
- Marketed MonochromeCompanies use simplistic colorways to convey elegance
- Collective PackagingBold, unified packaging schemes contribute to brand narratives
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 459 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,004 examples
- 9,970+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,369 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly