Experiential Marketing Trend Report
1. High-Level Experiential Marketing Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Experiential Marketing Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Experiential Marketing Trend ReportTrend Hunter’s Experiential Marketing Trend Report illustrates the new approaches being taken by brands in order to generate memorable and interactive advertisements geared towards particular consumer interests. Brands are able to create loyalty with consumers through product trials, exciting events and memorable experiences, which makes this report a vital tool that will aid your ability to reach your desired target audience in a positive way. This report will guide you through the newest concepts for connecting directly with clients and consumers.
Who Custom Experiential Marketing Market Research is ForMarketing managers will be able to use this report to amplify existing strategies. This report will act as a guide to jump-start the ideation process for creative campaigns, events and activations. Brand ambassadors will also find this report to be a useful source to better interact with new consumers. This Experiential Marketing Report is an essential resource for you to further your marketing strategies and build or strengthen consumer relationships through positive memories.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Experiential Marketing ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Experiential Marketing Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Experiential Marketing, Marketing, brand engagement, branding, interactive, consumer focused, experiential, multisensory and experiential marketing trends. Other Sample Topics: Consumer Engagement, Chocolate Packaging, Family Engagement, Multiculturalism, Brand Interaction, Branding, Iconic Brands, Grassroots Marketing, Transparent Branding, Limited-Edition Product, Fresh Food Branding, Promotional Stunt, High-Tech Marketing, Humanized Marketing, Billboard Campaign, Contest, Millennial Employment, Billboard, Holiday Ad, Holiday Campaign, [More]
Sample Experiential Marketing Market Research ReportOur Experiential Marketing research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Experiential ProjectionSeeking to engage consumers, brands project 3D simulations for appeal
- Experiential ServingA desire for thrills prompts whimsical serving in dining experiences
- Experiential EatingConsumers search for themed dining experience to satiate a need for adventure
- Experiential AdoptionPet adoption services turn to experiential tactics for increased involvement
- Experiential CinemaMovie theaters adopt unexpected sources of entertainment to engage viewers
- Social StuntvertisingBrands mix digital engagement with experiential forms of marketing
- Experiential SamplingDrinking experiences are heightened with creative, interactive elements
- Couture AdventureFashion brands search for ways to communicate adventure to consumers
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 423 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,902 examples
- 10,147+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,486 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly