Temporary Marketing Trend Report
1. High-Level Temporary Marketing Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Temporary Marketing Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Temporary Marketing Trend ReportThe Temporary Marketing Trend Report details how brands are stimulating excitement and allure through ephemeral advertising and publicity stunts. To catch the attention of young consumers, brands are partnering with popular social media sites like Twitter and SnapChat for innovative marketing campaigns that take advantage of the immediacy and fleeting nature of such platforms. This report reveals how top-tier brands are utilizing temporary marketing strategies and non-traditional advertising avenues to capture younger demographics.
Who Custom Temporary Marketing Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards marketers, advertisers, brand managers and social media specialists who wish to find relevant examples in this innovative and modern strategy. Additionally, our crowdsourced data pinpoints consumer reaction to particular trends, and provides overarching patterns in how temporary marketing is regarded by the broader public. Through the Temporary Marketing Trend Report, gain insight into the changing behaviors, expectations and desires of modern consumers. More importantly, find ways to apply our research to your next marketing venture.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Temporary Marketing ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Temporary Marketing Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: momentary marketing, ephemeral, fleeting, immediate, rewarding, publicity stunt, marketing stunt, exclusive and temporary marketing trends. Other Sample Topics: Iconic Brands, Online Contest, Family Lifestyle, Customer Assistance, Sweet Sixteen, Ordering, Tea Branding, Interactive Branding, Movie Campaign, Sensory Experience, Stunt, Multiculturalism, Beacon Marketing, Customization, Cardboard Packaging, Sports Marketing, Brand Authenticity, Print Advertising, Naturalistic Branding, Non-Traditional Marketing, [More]
Sample Temporary Marketing Market Research ReportOur Temporary Marketing research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Socialized FashionFashion brands partner with social media companies for educational marketing
- Couture AdventureFashion brands search for ways to communicate adventure to consumers
- Branding WhimsicalitySurreal packaging offers consumers a temporary detachment from reality
- Momentary MarketingBrands capitalize on the ephemeral nature of emerging social media
- Social StuntvertisingBrands mix digital engagement with experiential forms of marketing
- Intimate CampaigningMedical campaigns turn to street-level marketing for heightened connection
- Medical TransienceHealth campaigns adopt a temporary approach for on-the-go audiences
- Social UtilityBrands elevate social media into a functional aspect of marketing
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 269 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,244 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,754 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly