Iconic Brands Trend Report
1. High-Level Iconic Brands Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Iconic Brands Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Iconic Brands Trend ReportThe Iconic Brands Trend Report offers some insight into how a brand transcends its particular sector and industry to become part of general pop culture. The logos, slogans and branding of labels like Nike, Apple and Coca Cola have reached the point where they are organically incorporated into art, social media and the general cultural conversation, keeping them perpetually topmost in the minds of consumers.
Who Custom Iconic Brands Market Research is ForThe Iconic Brands Trend Report is ideal for anyone looking to stay on top of the innovations and movement of the world's biggest brands, as well as how the iconic imagery of these brands is incorporated into current pop culture. Showcasing artwork, parody and pop cultural tributes to iconic brands, as well as the iconic actions of the world's biggest brands, the Iconic Brands Trend Report provides insight into the corporate entities that shape current culture.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Iconic Brands ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Iconic Brands Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: branding, brand identity, corporate values, logo, slogan, pop culture and iconic brands trends. Other Sample Topics: Customer Support, Luxury Design, Non-Traditional Marketing, Interactive, Fresh Food Branding, Sport Campaign, Visual Marketing, Film Production, Macho Branding, Hispanic Food, Modern Parenting, Brand Customization, Movie Campaign, Brand Ritual, Multicultural Marketing, Tech Packaging, Male Marketing, Food Dispenser, Feel Good Branding, Homespun Packaging, [More]
Sample Iconic Brands Market Research ReportOur Iconic Brands research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- BrandalismUnexpected street art draws attention through social media word of mouth
- Abstract RebrandingNotable brands are turning to artistic imagery to stay relevant
- Franchise MashupIconic brands join forces to bring diverse fan bases together
- Meta DisplayBrands turn to over-arching product displays to heighten consumer engagement
- Reinterpreted BrandingIconic logos are re-envisioned with anti-corporate sentiment
- Fashionable QSRFast food brand extensions move beyond edibles into the apparel sector
- Accelerated NostalgiaBrands re-release and remix iconic products to commemorate milestones
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 424 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,907 examples
- 10,147+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,485 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly