Food Contest Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Food Contest Trend ReportThe Food Contest Trend Report offers inspiration on how food brands can engage with consumers through contest-style promotions and marketing initiatives. In an age where food photography and posting food on social media is just as important as food itself -- especially in the context of presenting a particularly accomplished DIY meal or impressive restaurant dish -- consumer-generated content can easily be driven by a well publicized contest.
Who Custom Food Contest Market Research is ForThe Food Contest Trend Report is an extremely valuable resource for marketing professionals and brand strategists who work in the food and beverage industry. It is specifically useful for social media specialists, who will find case studies of the most successful branded, social media-based competitions in their industry in the Food Contest Trend Report. The Food Contest Trend Report offers marketing professionals insight into the type of branded contests that create the highest levels of brand engagement, and it provides analysis of patterns that marketers can apply to create their own contest campaigns.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Food Contest ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Food Contest Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: food product, eating contest, recipe contest, food photography, social media and food contest trends. Other Sample Topics: Giveaway, Digital Merchandising, Athletic Advertising, Family Engagement, Shockvertising, Luxury Design, Pop Icon, Iconic Brands, Brand Promotion, Sensory Marketing, Seasonal Branding, Protein Packaging, Dual-Purpose Packaging, Resume, Youth Branding, Holiday Branding, Food Collaboration, Outdoor Entertainment, Gen X Marketing, Face Scanning, [More]
Sample Food Contest Market Research ReportOur Food Contest research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Curious ContestBrands create bizarre competitions to engage more customers
- Nutritional EngagementAmusing methods of consumption add allure to ordinary nutritional goods
- Indulgent MarketingFood services turn to excessive activities for uninhibited exposure
- Digital Dining MarketingFood brands tie in social media to push the social aspect of eating
- Social SubscriptionSubscription models shift to include more interaction
- Mix-and-Match MealtimeConsumers satisfy their adventurous eating habits with customizable menus
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 1,097 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 5,485 examples
- 7,022+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 35,110 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Food Contest
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month