Digital Merchandising Trend Report
1. High-Level Digital Merchandising Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Digital Merchandising Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Digital Merchandising Trend ReportThe Digital Merchandising Trend Report illustrates how brands are utilizing computerized and projected technologies to feature new products or collections. In the past, storefront and product displays were used as promotion. Modern brands however, use vivid and lifelike imagery to convey an even more immersive depiction of a given product. Exploring a variety of retail spaces, this report investigates digital merchandising trends in the realm of restaurant menus, in-store displays and public installations.
Who Custom Digital Merchandising Market Research is ForThis report is geared toward marketers, advertisers and brand managers wishing to learn how to incorporate digital displays into their brand or business. Additionally, retail executives can use this report to develop strategies that encourage more customers to come into their retail spaces -- through immersive digital merchandising and in-store virtual displays. To stay ahead of your competition, use the Digital Merchandising Trend Report to create a truly unique brand experience for your consumers.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Digital Merchandising ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Digital Merchandising Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: virtual, computerized, augmented, display, merchandise, interactive display, tech and digital merchandising trends. Other Sample Topics: Marketing Strategy, In-Store Customization, Video Advertising, Sports Marketing, Pride, Brand Reward, Online Marketing, Sweet Sixteen, Fashion Packaging, Crowdsourced Content, Customization, Portable Packaging, Customized Packaging, Family Advertising, American Household, Strategic Branding, Hispanic, Gamified Decor, Iconic Brands, Lifestyle Marketing, [More]
Sample Digital Merchandising Market Research ReportOur Digital Merchandising research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Integrated AutoSeeking practicality, drivers turn to assimilated displays for mobile convenience
- In-Store ProjectedProjected displays create whimsy, interactivity and prestige
- Digitized WardrobeConsumers turn to smartphone apps for curated closet displays
- Display InteractionInteractive displays appeal to consumers who want more shopping independence
- Display EfficiencyRetail displays are updated with features to make shopping easier
- Marketing HolographicProjected campaigns offer an ephemeral glimpse of the brand
- Projected PresentationBusiness tech tools enable immersive content displays for greater enagement
- Anti-Consumerist CampaignBrands emerge with bold campaigns against shopping holidays
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 412 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,864 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,526 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly