Storytelling Trend Report
1. High-Level Storytelling Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Storytelling Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Storytelling Trend ReportThe Storytelling Trend Report explores how the use of narrative has made its way from the literary world into consumer culture and business strategies. Storytelling has become an extremely powerful tool for brands through harnessing powerful emotional and cultural connections with consumers. Advertising and marketing campaigns aim to associate nostalgia and tradition with their brand to better resonate with consumers.
Who Custom Storytelling Market Research is ForAdvertisers, marketers, charities and non-profit organizations can use the Storytelling Trend Report and its crowdsourced research to help craft their own story and brand message to better connect with consumers and to leave a lasting impression, one that connects on a deeper, emotional level. Through examining the various ways storytelling is integrated in brands, the Storytelling Trend Report offers its readers a comprehensive catalog of how the power of narrative can impact a brand's public perception.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Storytelling ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Storytelling Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: narrative, story, nostalgia, sharing, retelling and storytelling trends. Other Sample Topics: Conscious Marketing, TV Marketing, Nostalgia Branding, Authentic Marketing, Branded Event, Digital Campaign, Authentic Branding, Dual-Purpose Packaging, Branding, Transparent Branding, Family Lifestyle, Bottle Packaging, Street Marketing, Minimalist Branding, Holiday Branding, Product Display, Exclusive Membership, Independent Brand, Special Offer, Online Branding, [More]
Sample Storytelling Market Research ReportOur Storytelling research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Emoticon StorytellingPreviously reserved for online only, emoticons are entering new territory
- DIY Digital StorytellingWritten word is being remixed into something more engaging by youth
- Romantic Narrative 2.0Consumers respond to digital marketing campaigns that tell a love story
- Remixed NostalgiaConsumers search for ways to enjoy past pop culture in new forms
- Virtual StorytellingTraditional methods of storytelling are enhanced with VR innovations
- Latin StorytellingBrands woo Latin consumers by inviting them to contribute campaign content
- Compassionate SharingSocial media spotlights different stories in the healthcare industry
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 412 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,864 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,526 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly