Origin Branding Trend Report
1. High-Level Origin Branding Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Origin Branding Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Origin Branding Trend ReportThe Origin Branding Trend Report is a curated collection of packaging examples that reference a product's roots. Typically seen in the realms of ethnic and multicultural food, origin branding is used to pay homage to a product's homeland or brand narrative. Brands utilize this packaging technique to associate a sense of authenticity and engagement with a product's origin while reinterpreting it for the modern world. Origin branding informs consumers of a product's backstory, while paying homage to its history.
Who Custom Origin Branding Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards brand strategists, as well as graphic and industrial designers who wish to gain access to our catalog of researched trends. Furthermore, marketers and researchers in the food packaging industry can utilize this report to find out what types of origin branding examples are grabbing consumer attention. The Origin Branding Trend Report speaks to one of the many ways packaging is used to stand out from the competition. Use our research to stay informed and inspired.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Origin Branding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Origin Branding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: packaging, history, narrative, heritage, storytelling, reference, referential, culture, authenticity and origin branding trends. Other Sample Topics: Public Relation, Multicultural Marketing, Labeling, Non-Traditional Marketing, Brand Authenticity, Juice Branding, Regional Marketing, Personalized Marketing, Brand Collection, Employment, Food Collaboration, Social Media Marketing, Viral Campaign, Dual-Purpose Packaging, Face Scanning, Take-Out Packaging, Brand Marketing, Custom Branding, Nostalgia Branding, Romantic Marketing, [More]
Sample Origin Branding Market Research ReportOur Origin Branding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Heritage BrandingSeeking authenticity, brands turn to boastful aesthetics to showcase their roots
- Rural BrandingProducts adopt aesthetics reminiscent of local farm packaging for authentic appeal
- Origin BrandingDesigners implement region-specific packaging as a form of celebration
- Prescription PackagingModern branding boasts a clinical design for health-conscious consumers
- Upscaling BreakfastBreakfast brands set morning fare apart with upleveled ingredients
- Cannabis CommodityConsumer packaged goods expand to include marijuana infusions
- Virtual TransparencyBrands use virtual reality technology as an authentic branding tactic
- Maritime BrandingBrands use oceanic imagery to illustrate freshness and sustainability
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 459 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,004 examples
- 9,970+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,369 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly