Junk Food Trend Report
1. High-Level Junk Food Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Junk Food Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Junk Food Trend ReportThe Junk Food Report will explore the three major outlets that affect the way consumers purchase and consumer junk food, which includes menu-ordered dishes created by eateries, ideas and recipes that can be made at home, as well as foods that can be picked up at local grocers and supermarkets. We examine everything from DIY snacking ideas, savory and sweet hybrid indulgences produced in the best restaurants and focus on unique flavors curated through culture and curiosity.
Who Custom Junk Food Market Research is ForThe Junk Food report is designed to aid chefs and pastry chefs understand what diners are seeking when a junk food craving hits while eating out. Additionally, this report will benefit companies such as Nestle to investigate current consumer demands. Lastly, the report explores online recourse and DIY guides that are drawing in consumers and encouraging homemade dishes. With the continuously evolving food industry, the Junk Food Report will ensure that you stay competitive and informed about the latest trends in this space and online recipe guides that appeal to foodie consumers.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Junk Food ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Junk Food Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: junk food, sweet treat, snacking, confectionery, indulge, sugar, sweet tooth, treat, dessert, culinary, restaurant and junk food trends. Other Sample Topics: Ramen, Packaged Food, Gelato, Baby Skincare, Lunch, Green Tea, Personalized Dining, Pool, Kid's Dessert, Dairy Packaging, Cat, Eating, Grocer, Indulgence, DIY Food, Anxiety, Sports Culture, Athlete, Flavor, Pet, [More]
Sample Junk Food Market Research ReportOur Junk Food research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Junk Food DestigmatizedFormerly seen as shameful vices, junk food is receiving a prideful boost
- Upscaling UnhealthyLuxuriously revamped junk food appeals to consumers with discriminating tastes
- Indulgent ProteinAdding allure to protein sources, consumers add poultry to indulgent snack foods
- Cultured SweetsTraditional junk food recipes are given an artistic overhaul
- Cultured SnackingExotic ingredients are added to traditional junk food products for diversity
- Homespun SnackingHeightening snack foods, consumers turn to alternative snack ingredients
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 459 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,066 examples
- 10,119+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,300 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly