Tech Branding Trend Report
1. High-Level Tech Branding Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Tech Branding Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Tech Branding Trend ReportThe Tech Branding Trend Report delivers a thoroughly researched look into the world of modern technology branding. We explore the branding of major tech industry players including Apple, Sony, Samsung and Google to provide an expansive view into the contemporary technology marketplace. We also explore how consumers have reacted to various branding approaches by familiar tech companies, for a well-rounded look at the modern market.
Who Custom Tech Branding Market Research is ForTake advantage of Trend Hunter's extensive research to become fully informed about best practices and winning branding strategies proven to provide results. Explore our data-driven findings to help spark your own personal creativity, and take advantage of emerging branding trends as they happen. Featuring the latest examples of branding from some of the world's leading technology innovators, the Tech Branding Trend Report is a key tool for adopting your own winning strategy.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Tech Branding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Tech Branding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Tech, Branding, Tech Branding, Technology, Tech Marketing, Tech Packaging, Brand Image, Brand Loyalty, Brand Identity, High-Tech and tech branding trends. Other Sample Topics: Custom Packaging, Bottle, Alternative Marketing, Interactive Branding, Family Advertising, Billboard Campaign, Customer Assistance, Millennial Employment, Brand Perk, Empowerment, Bilingual Marketing, Heritage Packaging, Consumer Loyalty, Loyalty, Public Relation, Authentic Marketing, Big Data, Retail App, Interactive Marketing, High-Tech Marketing, [More]
Sample Tech Branding Market Research ReportOur Tech Branding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Marketed MonochromeCompanies use simplistic colorways to convey elegance
- E-Tail BrandingBrands design packaging specifically for easy shipping
- Reinterpreted BrandingIconic logos are re-envisioned with anti-corporate sentiment
- Ritualized CollaborationBrands expand the product lifestyle with 'aftermarket' mods
- Branding TransparencyAs consumer demand for purity rises, brands adopt a see-through aesthetic
- Car-Branded TechAuto manufacturers partner with tech brands to deliver luxury accessories
- Bicultural BrandingAppealing to diverse groups through more than marketing
- Occult BrandingMoody, clandestine imagery aims to inspire product-driven ritual in consumers
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 271 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,254 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,744 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly