Heritage Branding Trend Report
1. High-Level Heritage Branding Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Heritage Branding Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Heritage Branding Trend ReportThe Heritage Branding Trend Report is a compilation of the latest packaging innovations that showcase a brand's history or narrative. In an ever-evolving retail landscape, well-established brands have turned to heritage branding to set themselves apart from competitors while finding a winning way to commemorate past successes. Examples in this report follow a similar aesthetic, emphasizing their artisanal origins. This technique is a result of consumer preferences towards brand authenticity, and an increased respect for culture and tradition.
Who Custom Heritage Branding Market Research is ForThis report is aimed at package designers, brand managers, marketers and advertisers. This report not only curates the most relevant examples in this field, but also gives readers detailed insight into the heritage branding examples that are best resonating with consumers. The Heritage Branding Trend Report expands on this innovative and unique marketing strategy. Consumers have proven that appealing to history and tradition can positively affect a brand's image. Use our research to discover how this technique can be applied within your brand.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Heritage Branding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Heritage Branding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: packaging, history, narrative, storytelling, authenticity, cultural, historical, significant and heritage branding trends. Other Sample Topics: Location-Targeted Promotion, Origin Branding, Consumer Participation, Branding, Limited-Edition Product, Marketing, Humor, Marketing Strategy, Interactive Billboard, Sponsored Content, Mascot, Conscious Marketing, Sports Marketing, Luxury Marketing, Publicity Stunt, Branded Celebration, Male Marketing, Juice Branding, Family Ad, Crowdfunding, [More]
Sample Heritage Branding Market Research ReportOur Heritage Branding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Heritage BrandingSeeking authenticity, brands turn to boastful aesthetics to showcase their roots
- Diversified FlavorTargeting Hispanics, brands market ingredients that speak to cultural heritage
- Origin BrandingDesigners implement region-specific packaging as a form of celebration
- Brand BlasphemyBrands challenge their heritage with unexpected offerings
- Maritime BrandingBrands use oceanic imagery to illustrate freshness and sustainability
- Legacy MerchandisingBrands design spaces to educate consumers on company heritage
- Generational BrandingMillennials confront professional stereotypes with personal branding tools
- Ancestry BrandingAfrican skincare brands build relationships through heritage branding
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 408 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,847 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,534 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly