For-Profit Trend Report
1. High-Level For-Profit Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. For-Profit Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the For-Profit Trend ReportThe For-Profit Trend Report is created to increase the reader's awareness of institutions and fundraising events that aim to help for-profit organizations such as schools and hospitals. We will present the newest forms of fundraisers, which are often combined with entertainment events -- for example, raising money through school events will often be created by the students for the students. Hospitals operate on another level; these organizations typically use formal fundraising events, galas, auctions or marathons in order to secure donations. Lastly, we will look at products that are created in order to raise money for these organizations as well.
Who Custom For-Profit Market Research is ForEvent managers, fundraising teams and all for-profit organizations can use this report to better understand the current methods for fundraising. Reading this report will ensure that new strategies and tactics are designed and executed by these teams in a logical fashion. This will also ensure the for-profit organizations are reaching out to the correct demographics for support. When creating new methods for gathering donations and raising funds, use the For-Profit Trend Report to investigate new and creative ideas that will help you reach the public.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom For-Profit ResearchIn as little as a day, a new For-Profit Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: For-Profit, profitable fundraiser, school, institution, hospital, fundraiser, event and for-profit trends. Other Sample Topics: Social Cause Marketing, Non-Profit, Teaching, Social Cause, Charity, Online Learning, Activist Marketing, Human Rights, Fair Trade, Equality, Non-Governmental Organizations, Social Enterprise, Youth Campaign, Charitable Cause, Food Sponsorship, Education, Social Movement, Donating, Donation, Social Campaigning, [More]
Sample For-Profit Market Research ReportOur For-Profit research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Campaigning for CommitmentMarketers ask for pledges as part of cause-related promotions
- Organic TechBiodegradable electronics offer eco benefits to consciously connected consumers
- Charitable Co-BrandingBrands use the popularity of collaborations to show off a charitable side
- Chilled AccessibilityFrozen food retail is updated to offer greater convenience
- Communal Well-beingFree initiatives offer consumers tools that support public health
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 271 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,254 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,744 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly