Social Good Trend Report
1. High-Level Social Good Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Social Good Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Social Good Trend ReportKeeping informed about current events and advocacy initiatives is vital to organizations and conscious brands, which is addressed within the Social Good Trend Report. The report will investigate the latest initiatives that are promoting social good. The report looks at how charities and brands are using mainstream and new media to convey messages. From non-profit to government-funded companies, a broad range of organizations are featured within this report. This report will look at organizations such as PETA, Greenpeace, the Red Cross, as well as emerging organizations.
Who Custom Social Good Market Research is ForThose working in any charitable, benefits, advocacy and other social good organization field will be able to use this report. Professionals in marketing, branding and event planning occupations will also find this to be a valuable resource. The report reveals many inventive new ways to engage the public while addressing current social issues. The Social Good Trend Report advances an understating of the most innovative organizations and campaigns, which will help forward-thinking brands stay current when preparing, presenting and launching powerful new initiatives.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Social Good ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Social Good Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: social good, advocacy, campaign, wildlife protection, non-profit organization, human rights, environmental protection, ngo and social good trends. Other Sample Topics: Online Learning, Cause Marketing, Marriage Equality, Charity, Poverty, Volunteering, Social Campaigning, Food Sponsorship, Human Rights, Fair Trade, Charitable Campaign, Socially Conscious Branding, Crowdsource, Education, Social Cause, Social Initiative, Charitable Cause, Corporate Responsibility, Non-Profit, Philanthropy, [More]
Sample Social Good Market Research ReportOur Social Good research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Social Good GardeningGardeners search for ways to give back
- Benevolent DroneArtificial intelligence amplifies the world of social good
- Branded EqualityBrands take effective measures to illustrate gender inequality
- Urban AwarenessPublic furnishings adopt green features to showcase environmental awareness
- Cause NetworkingSocial media becomes an avenue for philanthropic change
- Social Good GamingMobile gaming apps covertly inform consumers on social causes
- Altruistic FinanceFinance brands partner with charities to build consumer trust
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 297 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,400 examples
- 10,275+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,680 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly