Charitable Marketing Trend Report
1. High-Level Charitable Marketing Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Charitable Marketing Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Charitable Marketing Trend ReportThe Charitable Marketing Trend Report examines the newest strategies and tactics that promote awareness and monetary donations for charitable events, groups and initiatives. Throughout this report, readers will recognize that many charities do not have access to large budgets, which makes these marketing strategies highly notable. We present influential campaigns that use social media, public service announcements, guerrilla marketing and low-cost publicity stunts. We also look at the sponsorship strategies and co-branding initiatives that feature large companies working with charitable organization to increase awareness.
Who Custom Charitable Marketing Market Research is ForThis report will be a vital piece of marketing information for brands and campaign managers as it will highlight low-cost initiatives that focus on mass audience awareness and produce high traffic. It will also highlight co-branding opportunities and allow both large corporations small organizations to be exposed to potential expansions. The Charitable Marketing Trend Report will bring you new ideas and strategies that will ensure your brand gets noticed, and stands out among the vast collection of competing campaigns.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Charitable Marketing ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Charitable Marketing Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Charitable Marketing, charity, charity promotion, charity marketing, charity work, charity initiative and charitable marketing trends. Other Sample Topics: Humanitarian Initiative, Social Good Campaign, Education, Social Business, Fundraiser, Volunteering, Social Good, Business Development, Non-Profit, Marriage Equality, Youth Campaign, Online Learning, Activist Marketing, Socially Conscious, Sustainability, Social Initiative, Philanthropy, Cause Marketing, Donation, Socially Conscious Marketing, [More]
Sample Charitable Marketing Market Research ReportOur Charitable Marketing research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Shock Causevertising (UPDATE)Companies are using shock marketing to send a positive message
- Charitable Co-BrandingBrands use the popularity of collaborations to show off a charitable side
- Automated DonationOrganizations use technology to integrate social good into a daily routine
- Customized SentimentBrands evoke emotional responses with personalized stunts
- Humanizing TechTech brands adopt a softer image for widespread consumer appeal
- Philanthropic EmojiCharitable causes eliminate barriers to donation with easy emoji giving
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 861 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 3,714 examples
- 9,603+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 54,451 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
= $3,788 - Save 28%
PRO Platform & Presentations
for 1 custom report / month