Youth Activism Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Youth Activism Trend ReportThe Youth Activism Trend Report examines activism campaigns and charitable marketing tactics that target and encourage members of Gen Z to get involved in social good causes. We see brands increasingly use humor instead of guilt or sadness to encourage young people to get involved with a cause. We also notice that many charitable campaigns are using social media to leverage their reach to audiences and create entertaining and competitive apps for donations.
Who Custom Youth Activism Market Research is ForThis report is great for campaign managers of charitable groups that are trying to target Millennial parents and Gen Z to join and lead certain social good causes. It's helpful for donor relations and public relations professionals for these campaigns as well, to learn how to better leverage platforms like Facebook and Twitter for donations. The Youth Activism Trend Report outlines various successful social good campaigns that are championed primarily by children, high school and university students.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Youth Activism ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Youth Activism Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: activism, cause marketing, social good campaign, charitable campaign, youth empowerment and youth activism trends. Other Sample Topics: Social Initiative, Online Activism, Non-Profit, Social Good Campaign, Cause Marketing, Youth Campaign, Charity, Sustainability, Fair Trade, LGBT, Education, Philanthrophy, Socially Conscious, Advocacy, Social Campaigning, Social Cause, Charitable Campaign, Volunteering, Social Good Marketing, Social Responsibility, [More]
Sample Youth Activism Market Research ReportOur Youth Activism research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Incentivized ActivismCharities make efforts mutually beneficial to draw in prospective activists
- Playful ActivismInteractive charity initiatives strike a stronger connection through engagement
- Humorizing ActivismPhilanthropy is refocused on laughter instead of guilt to enhance efficacy
- Cause NetworkingSocial media becomes an avenue for philanthropic change
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 1,151 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 5,755 examples
- 7,578+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 37,890 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Youth Activism
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $999 / month
for 1 custom report / month