Non-Profit Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Non-Profit Trend ReportTrend Hunter’s Non-Profit Trend Report examines the use of alternative media and publicity that is powerful while still being cost-efficient. This report focuses on the use of social media and other mediums that allow non-profit organizations to spread messages and promote campaigns or fundraising events without spending a lot of money.
Who Custom Non-Profit Market Research is ForBudgets for non-profit organizations tend to be small or non-existent, which makes this report a vital piece of information for advocacy groups or organizations looking to reach larger audiences. It will also be useful for marketers who want to understand how organizations are maintaining a position in the eye of public, while promoting a mission through cost-effective means. The Non-Profit Trend Report will show you how to make the most of budget constraints, while exploring new avenues that will enhance and promote your brand or organization through frugal modes.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Non-Profit ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Non-Profit Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Non-Profit, advocacy groups, low-budget, low-budget organization, cost-effective, cheap media, free publicity, fundraising and non-profit trends. Other Sample Topics: Teaching, Socially Conscious Branding, Corporate Responsibility, Youth Activism, Charitable Cause, Food Sponsorship, Philanthrophy, Philanthropy, Charity, Social Responsibility, Human Rights, Social Good, Education, Poverty, Activism, Non-Profit Organization, Socially Conscious Marketing, Marriage Equality, Fair Trade, Social Enterprise, [More]
Sample Non-Profit Market Research ReportOur Non-Profit research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Campaigning for CommitmentMarketers ask for pledges as part of cause-related promotions
- Campaigning for CourageMarketers & brands launch anti-bullying efforts to end schoolyard violence
- Suggestive AdvocacyElements of sensuality are introduced into cause campaigning
- Grassroots HumorAs Hollywood comedy loses panache, consumers opt for cheap versions of comedy
- Gender TransparencyThe transgender community establishes a mainstream presence
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 1,059 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 5,295 examples
- 6,786+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 33,930 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Non-Profit
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month