Donation Trend Report
1. High-Level Donation Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Donation Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Donation Trend ReportThe Donation Trend Report compiles a comprehensive set of crowd-sourced data regarding the channels that donations are made through, the ways that successful donation campaigns are started, as well as the types of projects that usually generate the most donations. Studying the digital facets that effective fundraising campaigns are now based upon, the report looks at the role of social media, apps and gamification in successful charity or aid campaigns. Finally, we examine the role of crowdfunding for small businesses or causes on platforms like Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
Who Custom Donation Market Research is ForThis report is useful for leaders of charitable organizations or activist campaigns who would like to learn how to run more effective fundraising campaigns. It's also helpful for advising those who run philanthropic organizations and not-for-profits, which require donations in order to sustain themselves and create change. The Donation Trend Report collects data on the types of channels, marketing strategies and themes of effective fundraising campaigns for charitable organizations, small businesses or not-for-profits.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Donation ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Donation Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: donating, charitable donation, philanthropy, charity, fundraising, donation campaigns, crowdfunding, financial donation, contribution, aid and donation trends. Other Sample Topics: Humanitarian Initiative, Social Initiative, Charity Campaign, Philanthropy, Education, Millennial Education, Charitable Marketing, Philanthrophy, Food Sponsorship, Social Good Marketing, Charitable Cause, Social Cause Marketing, Online Learning, Fundraiser, Youth Campaign, Fair Trade, Teaching, Social Good Campaign, Charitable Campaign, Activism, [More]
Sample Donation Market Research ReportOur Donation research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Digitized DonatingPhilanthropic initiatives turn to mobile apps for easy consumer access
- Charitable TechEncouraging social good, organizations turn to tech innovations for mass appeal
- Charitable Co-BrandingBrands use the popularity of collaborations to show off a charitable side
- Automated DonationOrganizations use technology to integrate social good into a daily routine
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 462 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,018 examples
- 9,973+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,384 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly