Online Activism Trend Report
1. High-Level Online Activism Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Online Activism Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Online Activism Trend ReportThe Online Activism Trend Report expands upon how social and political causes are often organized on the Internet. Through social media, activists and organizations have been able to mobilize likeminded individuals to participate in protests and demonstrations. Furthermore, through the digital space, charities and celebrities are able to garner support far more rapidly than ever before, allowing the public to raise money and awareness for important causes incredibly swiftly and efficiently.
Who Custom Online Activism Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards social media specialists, charity directors, activists and non-profit professionals who wish to gain access to the most noteworthy examples in this field. This report will also provide you with successful campaigns that can be replicated, or used as inspiration for future online activism ventures. The Online Activism Trend Report is a collection of the most relevant initiatives in this field. Use our research to stay informed and inspired.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Online Activism ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Online Activism Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: social cause, political cause, social media, activists, PSAs, Internet, protest and online activism trends. Other Sample Topics: Corporate Responsibility, Crowdsource, Education, Social Responsibility, Non-Profit Organization, Fair Trade, Teaching, Social Good, Social Cause Marketing, Social Enterprise, Cause Marketing, Youth Activism, Advocacy, Charity Campaign, Activism, Social Campaigning, Millennial Education, Social Good Campaign, Online Learning, Charitable Cause, [More]
Sample Online Activism Market Research ReportOur Online Activism research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Spoofing ActivismUsing humor as a means to connect, brands make light of philanthropic causes
- Playful ActivismInteractive charity initiatives strike a stronger connection through engagement
- Social Good SnackingThe charitable food market is expanded for an all-encompassing experience
- Branded EqualityBrands take effective measures to illustrate gender inequality
- Cause NetworkingSocial media becomes an avenue for philanthropic change
- Altruistic FinanceFinance brands partner with charities to build consumer trust
- Crafting CommunityGeneration Z seeks out social DIY experiences
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 269 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,244 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,754 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly