Advocacy Trend Report
1. High-Level Advocacy Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Advocacy Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Advocacy Trend ReportThe Advocacy Trend Report explores trends within social good and advocacy groups fighting for everything from gender equality to wildlife protection. Our research analyzes the intent, outcome and unique marketing approaches being used to promote social good campaigns on local, national and international levels. The report focuses on how organizations are using smart and affordable tactics such as social media to reach the masses and address issues of concern.
Who Custom Advocacy Market Research is ForNon-profit organizations, activists and humanitarian groups will benefit from the Advocacy Trend Report. Additionally, marketers and research firms will be able to better understand the goals and outcomes of large organizations such as WWF by expanding their knowledge of advocacy initiatives. The Advocacy Trend Report focuses on initiatives being carried out by local and global groups to better inform society of global issues, while simultaneously combating the problems.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Advocacy ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Advocacy Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: social good, advocacy, nonprofit, global issues, equality and advocacy trends. Other Sample Topics: Advocacy, Non-Governmental Organizations, Fundraiser, Volunteering, Donating, Humanitarian Initiative, LGBT, Socially Conscious Marketing, Philanthrophy, Social Business, Social Cause, Sustainability, Social Enterprise, Charitable Marketing, Youth Campaign, Cause Marketing, Youth Activism, Charitable Campaign, Corporate Responsibility, For-Profit, [More]
Sample Advocacy Market Research ReportOur Advocacy research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Suggestive AdvocacyElements of sensuality are introduced into cause campaigning
- Automated DonationOrganizations use technology to integrate social good into a daily routine
- Branded EqualityBrands take effective measures to illustrate gender inequality
- Gender TransparencyThe transgender community establishes a mainstream presence
- Cause NetworkingSocial media becomes an avenue for philanthropic change
- Social Good GamingMobile gaming apps covertly inform consumers on social causes
- Altruistic FinanceFinance brands partner with charities to build consumer trust
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 459 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,004 examples
- 9,970+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,369 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly