Charity Trend Report
1. High-Level Charity Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Charity Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Charity Trend ReportThe Charity Trend Report contains astute research into the emerging patterns influencing non-profit organizations and industries all around the world. While charities like UNICEF, The Salvation Army and Red Cross attempt to get donation gifts for various causes, consumers are more cautious than ever as to where to put their hard-earned money. Our report breaks down charity work, foundation and charity events, as well as volunteer recruiting and issues surrounding children in need. It is important for businesses to understand the varying elements that affect consumer decision-making when it comes to charitable donations.
Who Custom Charity Market Research is ForOur research is for many different companies across many different industries, regardless if you are a global corporation looking to join the fight against AIDS or a brand manager in search of new ideas that will help with social initiatives. Additionally, our report will assist social businesses and entrepreneurs looking to fuel innovation at their company. Discover new and innovative ways to drive social initiatives, assist charitable ventures and support social businesses with consumer-based research found in the Charity Trend Report.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Charity ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Charity Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: social initiatives, social businesses, entrepreneurs, non-profit organizations, volunteering and charity trends. Other Sample Topics: Social Good Campaign, Charity, Teaching, Corporate Responsibility, Charitable Campaign, Youth Activism, Charity Campaign, Humanitarian Initiative, Social Initiative, Social Cause, Social Campaigning, Cause Marketing, Philanthropy, Crowdsource, Poverty, LGBT, Social Responsibility, Socially Conscious, Socially Conscious Marketing, Social Good, [More]
Sample Charity Market Research ReportOur Charity research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Exclusive ConvenienceA rise in exclusive memberships focused on making participants' lives easier
- Spoofing ActivismUsing humor as a means to connect, brands make light of philanthropic causes
- Philanthropic EmojiCharitable causes eliminate barriers to donation with easy emoji giving
- Playful ActivismInteractive charity initiatives strike a stronger connection through engagement
- Social Good SnackingThe charitable food market is expanded for an all-encompassing experience
- Customized SentimentBrands evoke emotional responses with personalized stunts
- Humanizing TechTech brands adopt a softer image for widespread consumer appeal
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 352 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,632 examples
- 10,224+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,198 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly