Activism Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Activism Trend ReportThe Activism Trend Report examines socially conscious movements that have gripped consumer attention, from animal rights groups, climate change rallies and human trafficking awareness to the dozens of global Occupy protests and the online “hacktivism” movement called Anonymous. While most consumers nowadays will petition against human rights violations and environmental issues like global warming, there are still many problems being swept under the rug. With the global reach of social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, activists can organize more quickly, spread news of tyranny faster and rally supporters, creating many new opportunities for businesses. Lastly, we explore the effectiveness of advertising and marketing campaigns by activist groups like Amnesty International, Greenpeace and PETA.
Who Custom Activism Market Research is ForThis report will be an excellent source of inspiration for marketers and advertisers seeking crowd-sourced insight from the global activist community. Furthermore, this report can be used by police service boards, activist groups and social media sites that want a better understanding of today’s activist movements. The Activism Trend Report serves as a guide to all things relating to protests, demonstrations and social movements. Leverage this valuable insight to stay on the cutting-edge of today’s activist culture.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Activism ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Activism Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: social awareness, animal rights, protesting, environmental issues, human rights and activism trends. Other Sample Topics: Social Good, Social Good Campaign, Millennial Education, Advocacy, Social Business, Socially Conscious Branding, Sustainability, Philanthropy, Marriage Equality, Business Development, Charity Campaign, For-Profit, Social Campaigning, Social Initiative, Fundraiser, Youth Activism, Education, Activism, Donating, Fair Trade, [More]
Sample Activism Market Research ReportOur Activism research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Artistic EqualityLGBT community members are incorporated into art and marketing without shame
- Artistic PhilanthropyPushing for consumer engagement, activism is given an artistic overhaul
- Spoofing ActivismUsing humor as a means to connect, brands make light of philanthropic causes
- Branded LiberalisticNationalistic pride and equality is used to create loyal product communities
- Incentivized ActivismCharities make efforts mutually beneficial to draw in prospective activists
- Playful ActivismInteractive charity initiatives strike a stronger connection through engagement
- Humorizing ActivismPhilanthropy is refocused on laughter instead of guilt to enhance efficacy
- Cause NetworkingSocial media becomes an avenue for philanthropic change
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 1,133 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 5,665 examples
- 8,232+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 41,160 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Activism
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $999 / month
for 1 custom report / month