Alcohol-Free Trend Report
1. High-Level Alcohol-Free Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Alcohol-Free Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Alcohol-Free Trend ReportThe Alcohol Free Trend Report looks at the growing number of non-alcoholic establishments, accommodations and products that exist today. The rise in these types of products and services goes hand-in-hand with an increasing number of health-conscious consumers. This report will uncover trends in alcohol-free wines, sparking wines and beer -- all of which aim to mimic the mood and atmosphere of alcoholic beverages, but act as a healthy alternative. Furthermore, this report will look into various juice bars, alcohol-free restaurants and hotels as well.
Who Custom Alcohol-Free Market Research is ForThis report targets product developers in the food and beverage industry, as well as professionals in the travel and tourism sector who wish to cater more services to this growing demographic. However, marketers and advertisers can extract the most value from this report, and gain insight into this niche group of consumers. The Alcohol Free Trend Report provides both an expansive catalog of trends in this growing field, but more importantly, is packed with consumer knowledge that describes which types of products and services consumers are resonating with the most.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Alcohol-Free ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Alcohol-Free Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: wines, sparking wines, beer, health, healthy, beverage, accommodations, bars, restaurants and alcohol-free trends. Other Sample Topics: Pain, Chicken, Health Service, Seasonal Dessert, Retail Customization, DIY, Organic Beverage, Paleo Diet, Liquor, Healthy Cooking, Home Cooking, Digestion, Pre-packaged, Female Health, Family Meal, Burrito, Toddler Tech, Pasta, Migraine, Cinema, [More]
Sample Alcohol-Free Market Research ReportOur Alcohol-Free research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Portable LibationBags designed for alcohol boast a more lax cultural attitude toward drinking
- Mocktail AcceptanceNon-alcoholic beverages are embraced as an equal alternative to cocktails
- Drinkable GardenMoving beyond health, fresh botanical ingredients take over beverages
- Minimalist NutritionJuice bars are given a stylish overhaul to broaden market appeal
- Experiential SoireeBrands adopt informal, party-like environments to enhance consumer engagement
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 455 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,990 examples
- 9,977+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,410 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly