Drinking Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Drinking Trend ReportThe Drinking Trend Report explores the wide world of alcohol, and covers everything from craft beer innovations to different new and innovative serving methods. Multiple consumer age demographics ranging from millennials to seniors are studied to discover emerging trends and preferences when it comes to alcohol consumption. The Drinking Trend Report also sets out a framework for where the drinking industry will be headed moving forward.
Who Custom Drinking Market Research is ForThe Drinking Trend Report is ideal for those working in the alcohol industry at all levels starting from its production all the way to how it's being served to consumers. Beer and liquor brewers, marketing and branding experts, those working in the service industry and more can gain a more enlightened outlook through this report. Highlighting alcohol drinking innovations and trends from a wide variety of fields and areas, this report will give professionals at all levels of alcohol production, marketing and service a better look at consumer drinking behavior and preferences.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Drinking ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Drinking Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Beer, beer packaging, spirits, liquor, liquor flavors, craft beer, beer branding, liquor branding and drinking trends. Other Sample Topics: Sustainable Dining, Mixology, Experiential Cusine, Seasonal Dining, Collegiate Lifestyle, QSR Design, Personal Well-Being, Tomato, Alternative Fast Food, Coffee Shop, Transparency, Urban Lifestyle, Health Beverage, Savory Snack, Multicultural, Helmet, Raw Food, Vegetarian Dining, Summer, Wearable Health, [More]
Sample Drinking Market Research ReportOur Drinking research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Barely BoozeLighter, sweeter & totally new takes on beer made for passive drinkers
- Picante PreferenceA spicy twist on alcohol satisfies consumer demand for exotic flavor
- Antiquated AlcoholA vintage aesthetic rebrands liquor as a sophisticated companion to luxury
- Unexpected InfusionBeer is given a flavor overhaul to discourage complacency and boost appeal
- Crossover CocktailMixologists blend beer and wine into recipes for familiarity and variety
- Incognito VinoConsumers are looking for inconspicuous ways to enjoy wine
- Drinking DecadenceConsumers compromise dessert to indulge in treat-inspired spirits
- Tactile BeverageBeverage manufacturers elevate the drinking experience with packaging updates
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 1,134 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 5,670 examples
- 8,233+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 41,165 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Drinking
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $999 / month
for 1 custom report / month