Drinks Trend Report
1. High-Level Drinks Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Drinks Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Drinks Trend ReportTrend Hunter's Drinks Trend Report is an expansive collection of the latest beverage trends. This all-encompassing report oversees everything from juice for kids to new premium alcohols and spirits. A thorough analysis of emerging drink movements like green juices, cold-pressed juice and craft beers will provide a greater perspective on what the future of the beverage industry will look like. Although an abundance of health-focused drinks exist, the report also highlights the rise in themed drinks, unusually flavored sodas, as well as seasonal coffee and tea trends.
Who Custom Drinks Market Research is ForThis report will provide a wealth of knowledge for any professional working in the beverage industry. Beverage brand strategists, marketers, advertisers, package designers and soda and alcohol brands can use our report. It will also be of value to those in the food industry who want to understand adjacent trends for pairings. The complex world of beverages has been simplified, and by using Trend Hunter's cutting edge research, your brand will be able to better predict what the next drink innovation will hold.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Drinks ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Drinks Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: drink, beverage, cocktail, alcohol, soda, juice, packaging, bottle, can and drinks trends. Other Sample Topics: BBQ, Deli, Chemical-Free, Health Product, Green Eatery, Cafe Culture, Food Flavor, Syrup, Fusion Cuisine, Cooking Class, Health Monitoring, Workout, Allergy Product, Brain-Boosting, Baked Good, Religion, Cleanser, Health Beverage, Multicultural, Artisan Branding, [More]
Sample Drinks Market Research ReportOur Drinks research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Protein NourishmentDairy alternatives take a surprising turn for health and specialty diet
- Mediterranean RefreshmentTraditional Mediterranean flavors inform beverage and dessert offerings
- Hybridized LemonadeCitrus flavors add a tropical note to regional food and beverage
- Tropical IndulgenceThe beverage industry references fruity and floral notes from around the globe
- Informed DiningConsumers search for food and beverage pairings to enhance their experience
- Pop Culture BeverageMillennials recreate their favorite pop culture icons with stylized beverages
- Experiential EntertainingConsumers opt for experiential forms of DIY education
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 392 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,805 examples
- 10,190+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,875 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly