Alcohol Trend Report
1. High-Level Alcohol Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Alcohol Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Alcohol Trend ReportThe Alcohol Trend Report analyzes emerging trends within the alcoholic beverage industry. The report discusses products involving beer branding, uniquely packaged drink bottles and eccentric alcohol gifts. By using our consumer-based data, businesses will stay informed about spirits, sake, aperitifs, ales and wines. Campaigns and infographics that examine drinking games, party favors and other niche alcohol products are also becoming a consistent element in contemporary culture.
Who Custom Alcohol Market Research is ForThe latest campaigns and branding techniques from Smirnoff, Molson-Coors and Jack Daniels are featured in the Alcohol Trend Report. Competitors will be able to use our research to stay on the cutting-edge of the alcoholic beverage industry and identify emerging opportunities. Using the data from our Alcohol Trend Report can help companies in the alcohol industry with emerging opportunities that can be leveraged for future insight and innovation.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Alcohol ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Alcohol Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: spirits, vodka, beers, wines, cognac and alcohol trends. Other Sample Topics: Raw Ingredient, Shared Space, Artisan, Sobriety, Men's Fitness, Athletics, Tennis, Christmas Gift, Beverage Branding, Healing, Healthy Lifestyle, Cinema, Sunscreen, Ready Made, Food Pairing, Athleticism, Amusement Park, Premium Snack, QSR, Alternative Food, [More]
Sample Alcohol Market Research ReportOur Alcohol research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Herbal LibationLiquor, spirits and cocktails are infused with refreshing green ingredients
- Spiked AntiquityBooze-infused vintage sodas combine kitsch with sophistication
- Alcoholic HybridizationUnique beverage concepts fuse spirits with beer and wine offerings
- Drinking DecadenceConsumers compromise dessert to indulge in treat-inspired spirits
- Experiential EducationBeverage education takes on a gamified format to entice consumers
- Customized MixologyAlcohol brands adopt customization as a form of relationship-building
- Check-Out SamplingConsumers are guided by point of purchase tasting opportunities
- Artisan MocktailBrands provide alcohol-free alternatives that don't compromise authenticity
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 410 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,855 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,528 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly