Gluten Trend Report
1. High-Level Gluten Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Gluten Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Gluten Trend ReportThe Gluten Trend Report illuminates public perception of gluten as a food substance and showcases the most innovative, popular gluten alternatives, gluten-free foods, gluten-free recipes and solutions for gluten intolerance and allergy. In recent years, health-conscious consumers have turned away from gluten. Consumer perception of a gluten-free diet as a healthier alternative has brought many gluten-free products into the mainstream, making rejection of gluten a lifestyle choice rather than a dietary need.
Who Custom Gluten Market Research is ForThe Gluten Trend Report is an excellent resource for professionals in the food industry, whether they are seeking to provide gluten-free options and gluten alternatives to their consumers or to understand and analyze the current consumer reaction to and perception of gluten. The Gluten Trend Report provides an accurate survey of current consumer preferences for gluten and demand for gluten-free products.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Gluten ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Gluten Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: gluten-free, allergy, intolerance, alternative, diet, dietary need and gluten trends. Other Sample Topics: Health Branding, Baby Safety, QSR Design, Beauty Supplement, Vegan Dessert, Face Mask, Comfort, Confectionery Packaging, Foodie, Fresh Food Packaging, Cultural Cuisine, Carnival, Nostalgia, Holistic Lifestyle, Main Course, Candy, Food Sharing, Quinoa, Grocery Display, Salsa, [More]
Sample Gluten Market Research ReportOur Gluten research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Exclusionary BrandingProducts that renounce unhealthful ingredients lure health-minded consumers
- Mainstream RestrictionThe alternative diet transitions from niche to necessary for consumers
- Gluten-Free RefreshmentThe beverage market shifts to cater to consumers on specialty diets
- Free-From IndulgenceA guilt-free approach is adopted in typically indulgent treats and recipes
- Grain SubstitutionConsumers replace traditional ingredients with healthier alternatives
- Celiac ConveniencePortable packaged gluten-free products ensure easy health
- Gluten MimicryAs gluten-free becomes a widely embraced choice, more replacements are seen
- Excess RestrictionEmbracing the health wave, consumers seek recipes that restrict ingredients
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 410 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,855 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,528 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly