Whiskey Trend Report
1. High-Level Whiskey Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Whiskey Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Whiskey Trend ReportTrend Hunter’s Whiskey Trend Report highlights key brands and innovations in the distilled spirits industry. This industry has seen numerous trends, from extremely rare single malt whiskies to uniquely designed scotch glasses, that have grabbed the attention of consumers. Additionally, we examine the market popularity of Scottish whiskey versus Irish whiskey and the American counterpart bourbon whiskey, as well as top-selling brands like Glenlivet, Jameson and Jack Daniels.
Who Custom Whiskey Market Research is ForOur research is designated for those in the expansive alcohol industry. This includes major distilleries, bottle designers, liquor stores, bars, pubs and restaurants. Our data will also be quite useful for marketers, brand innovators and advertisers looking to pinpoint and isolate consumer interests. Discover new and innovative liquor trends that will give you the tools to compete and stay relevant in the market with the Whiskey Trend Report.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Whiskey ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Whiskey Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: distilled spirits, Scotch whiskies, glassware, single malts, cocktails and whiskey trends. Other Sample Topics: Workstation, Skincare Ritual, Hedonism, Toothpaste, Price Sensitive Shopper, Healthy Snacking, Holiday Food, Organic Food, Autumn, Curry, Vitamin C, Dessert Flavor, Tutorial, Food Branding, Instant Cuisine, Naturopath, Pharmacy, Coffee Branding, Medical Campaign, Restaurant Food, [More]
Sample Whiskey Market Research ReportOur Whiskey research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Canned CocktailA desire for convenience has alcoholic brands turning to more accessible packaging
- Crossover CocktailMixologists blend beer and wine into recipes for familiarity and variety
- Cultural CocktailCreating a distinct regional reference, exotic ingredients are added to spirits
- Dairy ConfectioneryYogurt is being infused into unexpected treats for experiential allure
- Herbal LibationLiquor, spirits and cocktails are infused with refreshing green ingredients
- Spiked AntiquityBooze-infused vintage sodas combine kitsch with sophistication
- Experiential EducationBeverage education takes on a gamified format to entice consumers
- Artisan MocktailBrands provide alcohol-free alternatives that don't compromise authenticity
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 458 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,064 examples
- 10,119+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,302 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly