Pasta Trend Report
1. High-Level Pasta Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Pasta Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Pasta Trend ReportThe Pasta Trend Report exposes trends in how consumers are buying, making and eating pasta. Whether it be ordering a meal at an Italian restaurant, purchasing a pasta maker in order to create homemade DIY concoctions or opting for somewhere in between and buying a jar of ready-made pasta sauce, consumers have never strayed far from this carb-laden indulgence. Within the larger cultural appreciation of pasta, however, there are smaller trends that shape consumers' pasta purchasing decisions.
Who Custom Pasta Market Research is ForThe Pasta Trend Report is ideal for restauranteurs, food retailers and lifestyle bloggers and journalists who are seeking to stay on top of the latest concepts and innovations in consumer preference in pasta -- both the food substance itself and how it's presented and consumed. Pasta is an established international staple of cuisine, but innovations continue to be explored and exploited within the pasta market. This report identifies and analyzes those trends.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Pasta ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Pasta Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: sauce, dish, meal, carb, Italian, restaurant, pasta maker and pasta trends. Other Sample Topics: On-the-Go Breakfast, Exotic Cuisine, Women, Chef, Seasonal Cuisine, Lunch Box, Truffle, Almond, Health Food Branding, New Years, Eating, Thanksgiving, Social Health, Easter, Superfood Breakfast, Health Packaging, Peanut, Anti-Aging Product, Wine Branding, Wellness Tracking, [More]
Sample Pasta Market Research ReportOur Pasta research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Alternative SauceGravy and sauces are replaced by fruity alternatives for health-conscious appeal
- Carbohydrate RebellionFear of weight gain presents a new approach to carbs
- Hybrid ComfortConsumers incorporate pasta into other dishes for an unexpected take on comfort
- Hearty NutritionOffering familiarity, healthy recipes mimic indulgent alternatives for appeal
- Digitized Meal PlanningA desire for efficiency has consumers using apps to curate meals
- Tech-Enabled CustomizationConsumers turn to tech in retail to obtain the exact product they want
- Shareable TraditionComfort food is portioned for communal eating
- Restaurant ReplicaConsumers gravitate to frozen meals that offer restaurant-ready options
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 268 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,239 examples
- 10,432+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,762 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly