Non-Alcoholic Beverage Trend Report
1. High-Level Non-Alcoholic Beverage Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Non-Alcoholic Beverage Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Non-Alcoholic Beverage Trend ReportThe Non-Alcoholic Beverage Trend Report lists popular drink alternatives to alcohol including pop, juice and hot beverages, with flavor and branding innovations to attract consumers. We examine the rise of healthy beverages and smoothies as social beverages. We also notice a rise in artisan mocktails with unique and luxurious ingredients and flavor combinations, bringing an added maturity to virgin cocktails. Finally, beer and wine brands are creating alcohol-free alternatives with the same delicious taste as alcoholic versions.
Who Custom Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market Research is ForProduct developers, brand managers and beverage brand marketing teams will all find this report of use. It is especially pertinent to pop, coffee and juice companies, providing flavor innovations and packaging designs to re-brand virgin drinks. It's also useful for bar managers as well as professionals in wine and beer industries who are looking to create non-alcoholic versions of their original product. The Non-Alcoholic Beverage Trend Report showcases the products, flavors and packaging that attracts non-alcoholic drinkers as fun and exciting alternatives.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Non-Alcoholic Beverage ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Non-Alcoholic Beverage Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: coffee, pop, juice, sparkling beverage, mocktail, virgin cocktail, non-alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage trends. Other Sample Topics: Workout, Dining Out, Extreme Dining, Mental Health, Self Care, Cider, Co-Ownership, Vegetarian Cuisine, Alternative Dining, Guns, Macaroni, Communication, Bacon, Food Production, Upscale Food, Kale, BBQ, Cook Book, Convenient Snacking, High-End Branding, [More]
Sample Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market Research ReportOur Non-Alcoholic Beverage research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Mocktail AcceptanceNon-alcoholic beverages are embraced as an equal alternative to cocktails
- Drinkable GardenMoving beyond health, fresh botanical ingredients take over beverages
- Drinkable BreakfastBreakfast turns to liquefied forms to satiate a consumer need for convenience
- Artisan MocktailBrands provide alcohol-free alternatives that don't compromise authenticity
- Fortified MocktailMocktails trade in sugary ingredients for healthy alternatives
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 271 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,254 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,744 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly