DIY Drink Trend Report
1. High-Level DIY Drink Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. DIY Drink Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the DIY Drink Trend ReportThe DIY Drink Trend Report reveals the latest trends taking place in the beverage maker culture industry. This report features recipe apps and drink-making kits that can be purchased from retail stores. There will also be an emphasis on how consumers are crafting their own cocktails, beer and wine within their own homes. Additionally, there will be an investigation into the pre-packaging of supplements, juices and other beverages as well.
Who Custom DIY Drink Market Research is ForThis report will be most beneficial for drink and cocktail accessory suppliers to see what consumers are seeking when purchasing tools and kits to prepare homemade drinks. It can also benefit retail stores to see how to cater to consumers, based on which products are most desired. When launching a new product or creating a drink-making gift package, Trend Hunter's DIY Trend Report will ensure you have the knowledge required to meet consumer demands.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom DIY Drink ResearchIn as little as a day, a new DIY Drink Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: DIY drink, DIY cocktail, DIY beverage, homemade beer, drink guide, drink recipe, bar recipe and diy drink trends. Other Sample Topics: Drinking Ritual, Liquor, Public Health, Snacking, Burger, Vegetarianism, Low-Fat, Enriched Food, Baking, Swim, Connected Care, Snack, Conscious Consumer, Processed Food, Dentistry, Kids Dining, Mocktail, Connected Health, Gamified Health, Seasonal Dessert, [More]
Sample DIY Drink Market Research ReportOur DIY Drink research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Fermented BeverageVarying takes on kombucha recipes are playing up on metabolic drinks
- Cultured DIYThe at-home culturing of food and drink gets a modern, Western update
- Snackable BrewA desire for customization prompts the addition of food to drinkable goods
- Customizable BrewA desire for customization prompts consumers to adjust ordinary beverage flavors
- At-Home IndulgenceDIY mixology culture allows consumers to indulge on a budget
- Conspicuous FlavorConsumers opt for upscale flavors in their alcoholic beverages
- DIY BaristaSeduced by cafe culture, consumers learn how to make their own craft coffee
- Experiential EntertainingConsumers opt for experiential forms of DIY education
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 238 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,108 examples
- 10,363+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,309 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly