Urban Hotel Trend Report
1. High-Level Urban Hotel Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Urban Hotel Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Urban Hotel Trend ReportThe Urban Hotel Trend Report filters through the latest innovations and examples of hotel accommodations in big cities. This report investigates how large hotel chains remain competitive in such saturated markets, as well as the royalty and rewards programs used to retain consumers. Furthermore, this report will highlight niche hotels, including hybrid options, hostels and luxury rentals that use their unique concepts to target specific demographics.
Who Custom Urban Hotel Market Research is ForThis report is catered towards hotel executives and professionals in the travel and tourism sectors who wish to learn about different urban hotel concepts. Marketers and advertisers can also use this report to find out what specific trends, programs, initiatives or perks modern consumers are gravitating towards. The Urban Hotel Trend Report sheds light on how some of the world's must successful accommodations stay ahead of their competition.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Urban Hotel ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Urban Hotel Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: city, hostel, hybrid hotel, luxury hotel, niche hotel, travel, vacation, getaway, spa and urban hotel trends. Other Sample Topics: Gen Z Travel, Hotel Technology, Consumer Experience, Gen Y Travel, Travel Campaign, Secluded Retreat, Social Travel, Travel, Spring Break, Urban Accomodation, Travel Kit, Airplane Food, Travel Deal, Connected Hotel, Tourist, Travel Experience, Luxury Hotel, Travel Rewards, Economy Travel, Hotel Room, [More]
Sample Urban Hotel Market Research ReportOur Urban Hotel research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Cartable OccupationThe rising satellite employee population is targeted with portable innovations
- Lifestyle LodgingHotels target niche demographics to offer hyper-personalized experiences
- Indulgent ServiceHotels go beyond traditional packages to provide more excessive guest services
- Social StayAn emphasis on social engagement has hotels turning to more communal interior designs
- Matrimonial EscapeCouples turn to secluded hotel destinations for a more intimate ceremony
- Sentimental ServiceOffering romantic experiences, travel destinations cater to couples in love
- Shareable ServiceConsumers willingly trade in private services for communal experiences
- Aesthetic AmenitiesHotels seek to please discerning consumers with high fashion amenities
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 654 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,854 examples
- 9,761+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 55,236 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly