Hotel Design Trend Report
1. High-Level Hotel Design Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Hotel Design Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Hotel Design Trend ReportThe Hotel Design Trend Report is an expansive look at the world's latest trends in the world of hotel design and innovative hotel interiors. Certain types of hotels have carved out niches in the hotel industry, including budget accommodations, luxury hotels, experience-based hotels and themed-hotels. This report explores all of these, showcasing the vast array of travel accommodations across the globe.
Who Custom Hotel Design Market Research is ForIndividuals working in the hotel industry, interior designers and interior design firms will find the report offers a comprehensive summary of the rapidly changing landscape of travel and tourism today. Anyone employed in the travel industry can use the report to not only stay informed, but to find inspiration for their own brand reinvention. Through Trend Hunter's Hotel Design Trend Report, readers will gain valuable information on both consumer preferences as well as inspiration for future hotel design projects.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Hotel Design ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Hotel Design Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: motel, accommodation, boutique, hostel, interior and hotel design trends. Other Sample Topics: Hostel, Hotels, Travel Bag, Connected Travel, Secluded Getaway, American Lifestyle, Smart Luggage, Connected Hotel, Resort, Airport Aesthetic, Spring Break, Consumer Experience, Gen X Travel, Exploration, Tourist, Backpacking, Airport Experience, Urban Accomodation, Adventure Sport, Affordable Travel, [More]
Sample Hotel Design Market Research ReportOur Hotel Design research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Mobile StayPortable hotel options cater to boomers who enjoy travelling to diverse locations
- Simplistic StayMinimalist hotels cater to boomers who feel overwhelmed with day-to-day stresses
- Lifestyle LodgingHotels target niche demographics to offer hyper-personalized experiences
- Social StayAn emphasis on social engagement has hotels turning to more communal interior designs
- Matrimonial EscapeCouples turn to secluded hotel destinations for a more intimate ceremony
- Sentimental ServiceOffering romantic experiences, travel destinations cater to couples in love
- Shareable ServiceConsumers willingly trade in private services for communal experiences
- Aesthetic AmenitiesHotels seek to please discerning consumers with high fashion amenities
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 469 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,042 examples
- 9,965+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,321 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly