Gen X Travel Trend Report
1. High-Level Gen X Travel Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Gen X Travel Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Gen X Travel Trend ReportFound within our Gen X Travel Trend Report is a detailed look into the travel habits of the average Gen X consumer. Be it for business or pleasure, Gen X travelers display a specific set of needs in their travel experience that industry innovators are able to identify and seize upon. We present to our clients an in-depth collection of the latest Gen X travel trends attracting significant market attention.
Who Custom Gen X Travel Market Research is ForLearn about the latest trip plans, travel accessories and customized hotels or hostels with the help of our detailed research. Hotel managers, travel agents and those working in the tourism industry are just some of the professionals who will benefit from our expert advice based on data-driven findings. Start attracting increased consumer interest by adopting the latest trending innovations thanks to Trend Hunter's Gen X Travel Trend Report.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Gen X Travel ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Gen X Travel Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Gen X Travel, Travel, Gen X, Vacation, Getaway, Demographic Preference, Travel Accessories, Hotel, Hostel and gen x travel trends. Other Sample Topics: Urban Accomodation, Connected Travel, Urban Hotel, Travel Bag, Airplane Food, Experiential Travel, Hotel Experience, Extreme Travel, Travel Deal, Travel Campaign, Asia, Camper, Social Education, Travel Destination, Consumer Experience, Patriotism, Africa, Dorm Room, Tourism, Travel Accommodation, [More]
Sample Gen X Travel Market Research ReportOur Gen X Travel research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Standardized HospitalityAirport services are held to mainland consumer standards
- Normalized EscapeCouples opt for travel experiences that mimic ordinary life
- American AdventurismCraving escapism, consumers opt for adventure within their own country
- Comfort-Focused ExplorationOn-the-go consumers crave products that mimic the comforts of home
- Connected CommuteTransportation spaces receive high-tech overhauls that engage travelers
- Targeted AccommodationConsumers refuse to settle when it comes to travel accommodations
- Check-In 2.0Hotels adopt easier check-in systems for increased convenience
- Cannabis HospitalityConsumers plan travel around loosening state marijuana legislation
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 269 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,244 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,754 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly