Hotels Trend Report
1. High-Level Hotels Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Hotels Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Hotels Trend ReportThe Hotels Trend Report is a detailed audit of the most popular trends in accommodation. Our report features the best hotels in Paris, Singapore, Los Angeles and more. Although consumers are always looking for the best last minute deal, there is still a high demand for luxury hotels like the Ritz-Carlton, Waldorf Astoria and Fairmont Hotels. From swanky New York hotel rooms to eco-lodging and cheap hotels, our report explores how consumer’s tastes are always changing with the current economic climate.
Who Custom Hotels Market Research is ForProfessionals in the travel and tourism industry, hotel architecture, marketing, advertising and public relations are examples of people that can use our data to drive innovation. By extracting our crowd-sourced information, companies will be able to identify signals within the ever-changing hotel industry. In a world where travel and tourism is still a booming business, it is crucial for companies to stay on top of the latest hotel trends. Revitalize your business strategies in customer service, marketing and branding, by understanding consumer appeal explored in the Hotels Trend Report.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Hotels ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Hotels Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: resorts, travel, accommodations, luxury, rooms and hotels trends. Other Sample Topics: Budget Travel, Luxury Retreat, Hotel Service, Travel Accessory, Travel Accommodation, Honeymoon, VIP Experience, Hospitality, Business Class, Upscale Tourism, Affordable Travel, Smart Luggage, Flying, Frequent Flyer, Travel Deal, Luxury Travel, Airplane Food, Hotel, Gen Y Travel, Tourist Destination, [More]
Sample Hotels Market Research ReportOur Hotels research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Conscious StayAdding awareness to travel destinations, hotels adopt social good tactics
- Productionized ProposalThe rise of the viral proposal video spawns a set process for engagement
- Exclusive LuxuryUltra boutique hotels emphasize their small scale through upleveled services
- Targeted AccommodationConsumers refuse to settle when it comes to travel accommodations
- Check-In 2.0Hotels adopt easier check-in systems for increased convenience
- Aesthetic AmenitiesHotels seek to please discerning consumers with high fashion amenities
- Hybrid HostelConsumers are enticed by larger, high-end dorm-style accommodations
- Millennial StayHotel accommodations are updated with modern offerings
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 471 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,065 examples
- 10,018+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,620 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly