Motel Trend Report
1. High-Level Motel Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Motel Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Motel Trend ReportThe Motel Trend Report looks at the accommodations being offered to consumers in places that only have one or two levels. This report will express the differences between hotels and motels as they relate to travelers, cost and location. This report explains the desire for motels and how consumers are selecting rooms based on price and proximity. Additionally, the report explores the popularity of motels and how brands can transform or remodel motels in order to appeal to consumers.
Who Custom Motel Market Research is ForThis report will benefit those who work in or own motels. It will bring you an awareness of your consumer base and ensure that are you are offering guests the amenities and perks that they are looking for. It will also aid designers who are creating motels, or remodeling old ones. The Motel Trend Report will ensure that better understand the consumer demographics who value motel accommodations.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Motel ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Motel Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: motel, travel, accommodation, motel stay, motel design, motel redesign and motel trends. Other Sample Topics: Secluded Retreat, Social Education, Luxury Getaway, Luxury Hotel, Gen Z Travel, South America, Extreme Travel, Luxury Travel, Budget Travel, Airport Service, Travel Accessory, Secluded Getaway, Holiday Travel, Urban Accomodation, Beacon Tech, Cruise, Airport Lounge, Flying, Hotel Experience, Exclusive Branding, [More]
Sample Motel Market Research ReportOur Motel research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Tranquil TravelExtra airport services help travelers relax between flights
- Lifestyle LodgingHotels target niche demographics to offer hyper-personalized experiences
- Indulgent ServiceHotels go beyond traditional packages to provide more excessive guest services
- Social StayAn emphasis on social engagement has hotels turning to more communal interior designs
- Matrimonial EscapeCouples turn to secluded hotel destinations for a more intimate ceremony
- Sentimental ServiceOffering romantic experiences, travel destinations cater to couples in love
- Shareable ServiceConsumers willingly trade in private services for communal experiences
- Aesthetic AmenitiesHotels seek to please discerning consumers with high fashion amenities
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 464 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,028 examples
- 9,968+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,361 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly