Business Class Trend Report
1. High-Level Business Class Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Business Class Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Business Class Trend ReportThe Business Class Trend Report investigates the newest perks, amenities and services being offered to airline passengers who do not fly first class. This report examines the new trends that focus on airline cuisine, entertainment perks and passenger comfort. There will also be a focus on innovative airplane concepts including seat and cabin functions that maximize travelers' overall experience.
Who Custom Business Class Market Research is ForThis report will benefit airline staff and brand managers across the globe, as its data directly relates to specific services and customer satisfaction case studies. It's findings will also benefit other customer service professionals who are seeking to understand the desires of modern consumers. When reading the Business Class Trend Report, you will increase your knowledge about low-cost flight offerings while ensuring ultimate customer satisfaction is being reached.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Business Class ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Business Class Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Business Class, airline, flying, low-cost travel, plane ride, airplane food, airline meal, airplane amenity, passenger perks and business class trends. Other Sample Topics: Modern Traveler, Travel Experience, Secluded Retreat, Airplane Food, Adventure Tourism, Luxury Travel, Connected Hotel, Hotel Room, Hotel, Business Class, Airport App, Secluded Getaway, Gen Y Travel, Dorm Room, Adventure Sport, Travel, Outdoor Accommodation, Airport Aesthetic, Hotel Technology, Immersive Travel, [More]
Sample Business Class Market Research ReportOur Business Class research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Pre-Flight PamperingAirports look to satisfy consumers with luxe amenities and services
- Augmented TravelAugmented reality increases the entertainment value of the travel experience
- In-Flight BeaconConsumers look for ways to stay in-the-know during travel
- Connected NavigationBeacon apps help travelers navigate more efficiently
- In-Flight ReliefTravelers overcome anxieties with apps that offer unique safety features
- In-Flight CustomizationAirlines integrate custom features to heighten passenger experiences
- In-Flight NetworkingAirport lounges are updated to facilitate social exchange
- Gourmet In-FlightUnique apps and services offer travelers upleveled in-flight meal options
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 477 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,138 examples
- 10,076+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,000 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly