Affordable Travel Trend Report
1. High-Level Affordable Travel Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Affordable Travel Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Affordable Travel Trend ReportThe Affordable Travel Trend Report filters through the latest innovations in budget accommodations. Departing from no-frills backpacker hostels, these examples feature a unique collection of lodging options ranging from pod hotels to small boutiques alternatives. Additionally, a plethora of affordable themed hotels have also emerged, catering to smaller niche groups with common interests. Other examples are catered to more adventurous types, with accommodations set in exotic locales, or immersed in local cultures.
Who Custom Affordable Travel Market Research is ForThis report is ideal for professionals in the travel and tourism sectors, hotel executives and booking agents. Furthermore, entrepreneurs and market researchers can use this report to find out what types of affordable travel options consumers are gravitating most towards. Use the Affordable Travel Trend Report and our crowdsourced data to stay current and competitive in this ever-evolving industry.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Affordable Travel ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Affordable Travel Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: budget, budget accommodation, alternative, cheap, hostel, hotel, motel, pod hotels and affordable travel trends. Other Sample Topics: Motel, Hotel Management, Hotel Service, Affordable Travel, Luxury Getaway, Tourist Attraction, Exclusive Branding, Tourism, Frequent Flyer, Hotel, Urban Accomodation, Millennial Hotel, Travel Experience, Social Travel, Travel, Airport Lounge, Economy Travel, Guest Service, Hostel, Travel Apparel, [More]
Sample Affordable Travel Market Research ReportOur Affordable Travel research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Haute HostelThe budget-friendly hotel alternative gets a makeover
- Prideful PlanningTargeting the LGBT budget traveller, apps and services simplify DIY trips
- Economical ExplorationTravel companies develop alternative payment methods for frugal consumers
- Pet ExcursionistProducts and services emerge to offer a safe travel experience for pets
- Standardized HospitalityAirport services are held to mainland consumer standards
- Millennial StayHotel accommodations are updated with modern offerings
- Curated StayConsumers battle the paradox of choice with curated offerings
- Grown-Up PlaytimeBrands delight consumers with activations that recall childhood
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 410 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,855 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,528 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly