Refurbished Design Trend Report
1. High-Level Refurbished Design Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Refurbished Design Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Refurbished Design Trend ReportThroughout the Refurbished Design Trend Report, we explore designs in home decor, fashion and architecture that reinvigorates old products and designs. In fashion, upcycling has become popular and hip, and with eco-friendly benefits appealing to consumers who value sustainability. Recycled furniture designs are also becoming more common, with industrial materials like tubes for shelving or chairs made out of shovels. Finally, we've watched patterns arise in restorative architecture, including the transformation of historic buildings like churches into homes and hotels.
Who Custom Refurbished Design Market Research is ForDirected at fashion, furniture and interior designers, this trend report lists many innovative examples of refurbished functional and aesthetic designs that create new identities from old ones. Architects will also find the designs within interesting, that transform one building into another. The Refurbished Design Trend Report gives readers a view into the world of design, upcycling and renovation.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Refurbished Design ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Refurbished Design Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: upcycled design, recycled furniture, historical buildings, renovated architecture, interior design, upcycled fashion and refurbished design trends. Other Sample Topics: Typography, Paper, Pen, Cooking Habit, DIY Cleaning, Wireless Appliance, Industrial Design, Home, Home Appliance, Interior Design, Small Appliance, Coffee Table, Literature, Refurbished, American Home, Minimalist Architecture, Modern Art, Kitchen Accessory, 3D-Printed Decor, Glassware, [More]
Sample Refurbished Design Market Research ReportOur Refurbished Design research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Upcycled DiningHigh-end restaurants and lounges adopt a rustic reused look
- Upcycled BrokenThis design phenomenon sees an update with shattered aesthetics
- Refurbished EntertainmentTheaters and cinemas become more experiential and design-oriented
- Salvaged HomeUpcycled furnishings cater to those looking for sustainable everyday decor
- Intentionally RusticConsumers look to obviously upcycled design elements to convey originality
- Organic RestorationSeeking a natural alternative, consumers turn to nourishing hair treatment
- Upscale Re-purposedUpcycled fashion shifts toward more upscale tastes and aesthetics
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 576 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,505 examples
- 9,796+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 55,426 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly