Simplicity Trend Report
1. High-Level Simplicity Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Simplicity Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Simplicity Trend ReportWe explore minimalism in design, packaging and ingredients throughout the Simplicity Trend Report. Beauty and cosmetic products benefit from branding themselves plainly, with minimalist packaging and natural ingredients that appeal to health-conscious and organic-loving consumers. A return to simple design is certainly apparent in the fashion, interior design and architecture worlds, with minimalism running rampant throughout. Simple and streamlined services, technology and apps are also preferred by consumers as they are easy to use and understand.
Who Custom Simplicity Market Research is ForPackaging and fashion designers will be inspired by this report and the findings within will guide them to more direct and minimalist designs. Architects, interior decorators, decor designers and retailers will also benefit by learning about the products and displays that are visually appealing. The Simplicity Trend Report outlines the appeal of minimalist designs that are natural, streamlined and straightforward.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Simplicity ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Simplicity Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: direct branding, simple packaging, simple design, plain, natural, minimalism, streamline, easy-to-use, DIY and simplicity trends. Other Sample Topics: Tattoos, Sculpture, Decorating, Brand Storytelling, Themed Bedroom, Outdoor Adventure, Illustration, Microwave, Architectural Home, Storefront, Mansion, Workplace Culture, Office Decor, Lamp, Digital Art, Fitness Furniture, Kitchen Utensil, Pop Art, Customized Decor, Connected Kitchen, [More]
Sample Simplicity Market Research ReportOur Simplicity research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Minimalist PackagingSimple designs connect with consumers in a more straightforward way
- Seasonal SimplicityHoliday aesthetics take a minimalist turn to satiate design-conscious buyers
- Mundane InspirationAs consumers shy away from flash, everyday objects become a muse for design
- Straightforward StationeryConsumers take tech-free refuge in simple office products
- Austere BoutiqueUltra-minimalist shops speak to the streamlined vision of the discerning consumer
- Scientific AssuranceConsumers search for products that instill confidence
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 274 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,263 examples
- 10,433+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,786 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly