Urban Design Trend Report
1. High-Level Urban Design Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Urban Design Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Urban Design Trend ReportThe Urban Design Trend Report studies contemporary examples of intelligent design applied to urban architecture, cities, engineering and interiors. Using Trend Hunter's collection of informed insights, readers will be treated to an expansive collection of modern urban design examples, including cell service light poles, green space community centers and elevated urban bike paths.
Who Custom Urban Design Market Research is ForThis report is an ideal research resource for professionals looking for inspiration when brainstorming and designing their own urban-focused projects. Architects, civil engineers, city planners and other creative designers will be given a toolkit for discovering trending patterns in the urban design sector that have already been implemented and successfully tested. The Urban Design Trend Report is filled with modern examples and imaginative approaches that have revolutionized the world of urban design.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Urban Design ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Urban Design Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Design, Urban Design, Architecture, Infrastructure, Urban Living, City Planning, City, Urban, Design and urban design trends. Other Sample Topics: Home-Grown Food, Bike Accessory, Air Purification, Environmental Awareness, Green Living, Energy Efficient, Eco Camping, Garden App, Reusable Packaging, Green Dining, Wind Power, Indoor Gardening, Beach House, Bamboo Product, Sustainable Product, Forestry, Sustainable, Green Design, Wall Decor, Re-purposed Product, [More]
Sample Urban Design Market Research ReportOur Urban Design research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Faux FoliageAs urban hubs become tree-less, designers use arboreal form as design inspiration
- Architectural JuxtapositionArchitects are designing a reimagined community hub
- Urban AwarenessPublic furnishings adopt green features to showcase environmental awareness
- Urbanized SuburbanNon-metropolitan areas incorporate a city feel to accommodate Millennials
- Bartered CommuteOrganizations highlight social issues by offering negotiable fares
- Connected ParkingConsumers turn to connectivity-based parking solutions
- Stadium HarvestArenas experiment with urban gardening to produce food for fans
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 271 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,249 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,729 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly