Design Trend Report
1. High-Level Design Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Design Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Design Trend ReportWith the Design Trend Report, readers will learn about innovations by world's top interior designers, architects and urban planners. In taking an industry-spanning view, this report seeks to explore creative aesthetic trends that balance form, function and style. This report will look at trends in home and office design, modern museums and galleries as well as a broader peek into the world of urban planning and city living.
Who Custom Design Market Research is ForThis report is catered to interior designers, architects, urban planners, city planners and real estate developers. Furthermore, aspiring designers and art enthusiasts can benefit from this report, by gaining exposure to the latest trends in all facets of the design world. From individual furniture pieces to large-scale city developments, the Design Trend Report provides an all-encompassing view of the most current and up-to-date design trends worldwide.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Design ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Design Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: fashion, architecture, product, packaging, designer, aesthetics, interiors, interior designer, urban design, modern and design trends. Other Sample Topics: Shelter, Artist, High-Tech Appliance, Architectural Home, Customized Decor, Restaurant, Dinner Table, Industrial Design, Minimalist Architecture, Candle, Immersive Retail, Architecture, Restaurant Minimalism, Kids Decor, Ergnomic, Home Fragrance, Team Building, Doll, Chandelier, Culinary Preparation, [More]
Sample Design Market Research ReportOur Design research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Modernized OrganizationSeeking to maintain aesthetics, consumers turn to minimalist storage units
- Crowdsourced DecorThe online form of idea generating is extended to the interior design market
- Social StayAn emphasis on social engagement has hotels turning to more communal interior designs
- Restaurant WhimsyRestaurant design is strongly informed by artful aesthetics
- Rustic Pop-UpPop-up shops channel a sense of homespun charisma with rustic modern interiors
- Audio DecorBrands develop products that blend musical enjoyment with decor
- Architectural RepurposingInterior spaces are converted for consumers seeking niche environments
- Geometric FunctionalityInterior design adopts angular layouts for both function and aesthetic
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 398 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,826 examples
- 10,185+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,832 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly