Shelf Trend Report
1. High-Level Shelf Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Shelf Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Shelf Trend ReportUsing Trend Hunter’s Shelf Trend Report, you will be able to explore innovations in the design industry as it pertains to shelves and shelving units. This report investigates the new materials being used to create authentic shelving units, as well as modern materials that are being produced in mass distribution forms from brands such as IKEA. This report also takes a unique look at product shelving units and how retailers are making use of shelf displays.
Who Custom Shelf Market Research is ForThis diverse trend report is ideal for designers and furniture manufacturers who are seeking valuable insights into the realm of home and office architecture. It will also benefit retailers on a completely different level, as it informs them about new layouts stylistic approaches to stores interiors. This report will provide you with insights and inspiration in order to create your own shelving units, or to better display products on retail shelves.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Shelf ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Shelf Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: shelf, shelving, shelving unit, design, interior design, storage and shelf trends. Other Sample Topics: Team Building, Ergonomic Furniture, Oil Art, Home Office, Sofa, Kitchen Design, Decoration, Futuristic Design, Refurbished Design, Flowers, Artist, DIY Accessory, Handmade, Contemporary Kitchen, Work Culture, Restaurant Minimalism, Custom Design, Rustic Branding, Sink, Digital Art, [More]
Sample Shelf Market Research ReportOur Shelf research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Alternative CasingAdding eco appeal, brands are turning to bizarre materials for packaging
- Everyday SommelierSpecial tools and innovations make consumers feel more like wine connoisseurs
- Effortless ErgonomicsPosture-improving furniture caters a demand for increasing productivity
- Assisted ZenTranquil furniture seeks to create peaceful qualities in social settings
- Multitasking DesignAccepting small spaces, consumers invest in manipulable, multi-use furniture
- Productive SleepThese workplace bed hybrids cater to adults looking to constantly stay on task
- Produce RepackagedBrands use innovative packaging to breathe life into hard-to-update foods
- Furnished PlayConsumers look to furnishings that double as children's toys
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 472 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,075 examples
- 10,021+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,658 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly