Monochrome Trend Report
1. High-Level Monochrome Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Monochrome Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Monochrome Trend ReportIn the Monochrome Trend Report, we watch as singular, minimalist colors make a comeback in fashion, design and decor sectors. Starting in interior design and decor, monochromatic furniture designs are popular as they allow a room to be visually cohesive since it avoids patterns or multiple color schemes. Kitchen and bathroom tiles and counter tops often follow this pattern as well, specifically using shades of black, white and grey. Finally, fashion lines and footwear are seen to use a monochromatic theme, with pieces boasting different tones of the same shade.
Who Custom Monochrome Market Research is ForFashion designers, interior decorators, architects and furniture makers will all gain design inspiration from this report. Packaging designers of minimalist beauty and cosmetic products, will also enjoy this report. Additionally, home designers and anyone in the design world will be able to reference it as a source of inspiration. The Monochrome Trend Report focuses on design, style and fashion, noting a return to simple and sleek looks that are easy to pair.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Monochrome ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Monochrome Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: minimalism, color, shaded, monochromatic fashion, monochrome furniture, design, photos, interior design, footwear, packaging and monochrome trends. Other Sample Topics: Gallery, Greeting Card, City Planning, Rural Home, Brand Storytelling, Refrigeration, Photo Editing, Cutlery, Refurbished Design, Home Furniture, Chandelier, Office Furniture, Cleaning, Kids Decor, Refurbished, Corporate Culture, Millennial Leisure, Sci-Fi, Sci-Fi Fandom, Workspace Decor, [More]
Sample Monochrome Market Research ReportOur Monochrome research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Seasonal SimplicityHoliday aesthetics take a minimalist turn to satiate design-conscious buyers
- Marketed MonochromeCompanies use simplistic colorways to convey elegance
- Athletic MinimalismFitness fashion becomes streamlined and minimalist for added versatility
- Exotic MinimalismConsumers incorporate a streamlined touch of exoticism in their wardrobe
- Salon MinimalismBeauty parlor designs boast a subdued approach to grooming
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 480 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,149 examples
- 10,073+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,982 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly