Marketing Event Trend Report
1. High-Level Marketing Event Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Marketing Event Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Marketing Event Trend ReportThe Marketing Event Trend Report will explore the ways that brands are using venues and parties as a promotional tactic. This report will show readers the latest events and most experiential parties that bring together consumers, brands and industry influencers. This report will explore the use of multi-sensory events from dinners to concerts and product launches or fundraisers.
Who Custom Marketing Event Market Research is ForThis report can help a variety of industries seek out new and innovative ways to reach consumers. It particularly focuses on those working in the marketing industry, advertising and public relations or event planning. This report will expose the biggest industry professionals and show you how to remain a leader in your field. The Marketing Event will provide you with the right tools needed to create your own events to build better consumers relations.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Marketing Event ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Marketing Event Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Marketing Event, events, event, marketing, launch, launch party and marketing event trends. Other Sample Topics: Athletic Advertising, Emotional Advertising, Customer Support, Sensory Experience, Custom Advertising, Multicultural Branding, Product Launch, Tea Branding, Cross-Cultural Campaign, Male Branding, Empowerment Marketing, Marketing Event, Brand Reward, Family Lifestyle, Cultural Marketing, Targeted Marketing, Mascot, Athletic Campaign, Millennial Employment, Marketing Stunt, [More]
Sample Marketing Event Market Research ReportOur Marketing Event research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Virtual EventBrand events leverage VR as an alternative to traditional entertainment
- Galactic MarketingSci-fi elements are added to unexpected ads for pop culture appeal
- Fandom MarketingBrands are strategically tying team pride and product consumption together
- Indulgent MarketingFood services turn to excessive activities for uninhibited exposure
- Kinder RetailMerchandising seeks to engage children in brand experiences
- Sensory DiningMultisensory gimmicks entice consumers looking for added engagement
- Celebratory LibationAlcohol branding accommodates festive events for partying consumers
- Demonstrative TechTech brands turn to creative live events and activations to entice consumers
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 268 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,239 examples
- 10,432+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,762 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly