Marketing Stunt Trend Report
1. High-Level Marketing Stunt Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Marketing Stunt Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Marketing Stunt Trend ReportTrend Hunter's Marketing Stunt Trend Report features a variety of modern examples of brands and companies using live stunts, experiences and performances to promote a product or message. This report will uncover some of the newest and most current marketing and publicity stunts that show how top-tier brands continue to shock, surprise and often reward their consumers. Many of these marketing stunts are interactive, exclusive and fleeting, which makes the use of social media an incredibly powerful resource.
Who Custom Marketing Stunt Market Research is ForAdvertisers and marketers from all industries can benefit from our trend report. Also, any professionals in the fields of fashion, food, beauty, entertainment and travel who wish to inject a sense of spontaneity, fun and whimsy can utilize our vast portfolio of marketing stunt trends and examples. Through Trend Hunter's Marketing Stunt Trend Report, you and your team will gain tremendous insight into the newest trends that continue to keep iconic brands leading the market.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Marketing Stunt ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Marketing Stunt Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: publicity stunt, advertising, interactive, fun, creative, promotion and marketing stunt trends. Other Sample Topics: Bilingual Marketing, Family Advertising, Print, Christmas Marketing, Humanization of Brands, Customized Retail, Exclusive Membership, PSA, Authentic Marketing, Fandom Marketing, Gen Z Marketing, Holiday Marketing, Experiential Reward, Tech Branding, Latin Marketing, Promotional Stunt, Male Branding, Loyalty App, Print Ad, LGBT Activism, [More]
Sample Marketing Stunt Market Research ReportOur Marketing Stunt research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Comical StuntvertisingBrands turn to humorous publicity stunts to socially engage consumers
- Branded GiftingBrands give back to consumers by offering presents for interaction
- Social StuntvertisingBrands mix digital engagement with experiential forms of marketing
- Analog AwarenessBrands get noticed with emotive, tech-free campaigns focused on values
- Couture AdventureFashion brands search for ways to communicate adventure to consumers
- Drive-Thru NoveltyBrands use the drive-thru experience as a stage for publicity stunts
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 464 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,028 examples
- 9,968+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,361 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly