Event Marketing Trend Report
1. High-Level Event Marketing Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Event Marketing Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Event Marketing Trend ReportThe Event Marketing Trend Report assesses how brands promote products and services by gathering consumers, professionals and influencers together. This report expands upon the many event marketing examples, including branded formal dinners, auctions and charity events. Often these events thrown by brands integrate a social or charitable cause to create added meaning and urgency among guests. Furthermore, less formal product launches, parties and pop-ups are used to excite consumers.
Who Custom Event Marketing Market Research is ForThe Event Marketing Trend Report targets marketers, advertisers, brand strategists and event planners. Modern consumers have proven a preference for experiential and interactive retail options, and event marketing is one of the ways brands can encourage loyalty and lure prospective customers. This report aims to show how top-tier brands utilize event marketing to serve a variety of purposes. Use our research to keep track of the latest examples and gain inspiration for your next venture.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Event Marketing ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Event Marketing Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: dinners, auctions, charity event, product launch, branded, pop-up, gala, branding, sponsor and event marketing trends. Other Sample Topics: Advertising Stunt, Family Marketing, Temporary Retail, Authenticity Marketing, Pop-Up Dining, Print Advertising, Sentimental Advertising, Experience, Immersive Branding, Sci-Fi Branding, Labeling, Restaurant Branding, Purchasing Power, Empowerment, Empowered Marketing, Digital Campaign, Motivational Marketing, Authenticity, Multicultural Entertainment, Loyalty App, [More]
Sample Event Marketing Market Research ReportOur Event Marketing research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Experiential ProjectionSeeking to engage consumers, brands project 3D simulations for appeal
- Rewarded RomanceBrands offer couples elevated romantic experiences in exchange for engagement
- Co-Branded FestivalMoving beyond musical entertainment, festivals integrate pop-up stations
- Sensory DiningMultisensory gimmicks entice consumers looking for added engagement
- Pop-Up BarsAlcohol brands reach out to consumers directly with temporary, themed bars
- Social StuntvertisingBrands mix digital engagement with experiential forms of marketing
- Branded ZenBrands across all industries show support for the health and wellness movement
- Demonstrative TechTech brands turn to creative live events and activations to entice consumers
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 425 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,912 examples
- 10,147+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,485 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly