Co-Branding Trend Report
1. High-Level Co-Branding Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Co-Branding Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Co-Branding Trend ReportThe Co-Branding Trend Report filters through the freshest trends in the world of fashion, food, travel, advertising and marketing. It is becoming increasingly common to see two different brands collaborate on projects that often re-energize and reinvigorate each other creatively. This report will show how brands like adidas have utilized designs from the world's top fashion designers on sneakers and clothing lines. Furthermore, this report makes clear that this marketing strategy spans all industries and is a popular avenue taken by top-tier brands.
Who Custom Co-Branding Market Research is ForThis report is perfect for any marketer working in all types of companies, big or small. Professionals wishing to be more experimental in their respective industry, be it fashion, travel, food, toys, beauty and wellness, this report will provide tremendous insight into some of the most successful co-branded campaigns and products today. By using Trend Hunter's crowdsourced data, you will be more informed and enlightened on both the importance of co-branding in modern-day consumer culture, but you will also be provided with the arsenal needed to fuel your next co-branded effort.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Co-Branding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Co-Branding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: branding, collaboration, partnership, products, limited edition, limited release, two companies and co-branding trends. Other Sample Topics: Interactive Branding, Marketing Installation, Humanized Branding, PSA, Branding, Multiculturalism, Product Display, Empowerment Marketing, Retail App, Interactive Marketing, Minimalist Packaging, Digital Campaign, Marketing Event, Family Engagement, Luxury Marketing, Bottle Packaging, Sensory Experience, Lifestyle Branding, Brand Ritual, Brand Ambassador, [More]
Sample Co-Branding Market Research ReportOur Co-Branding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Unpredictable CollaborationUnrelated brands are coming together to sell the best of both worlds
- Ritualized CollaborationBrands expand the product lifestyle with 'aftermarket' mods
- Charitable Co-BrandingBrands use the popularity of collaborations to show off a charitable side
- Niche ExclusivityUrgency is created around offers that expire
- Co-Branded FestivalMoving beyond musical entertainment, festivals integrate pop-up stations
- Service Co-BrandingService companies team up with familiar brands to accelerate customer service
- Fashionable QSRFast food brand extensions move beyond edibles into the apparel sector
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 424 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,907 examples
- 10,147+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,485 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly